new job Oooooo Hoooooo!

2 posts

Member introductions and random (non-aquarist) topics.

breaknrun911

new job Oooooo Hoooooo!

by breaknrun911

well my dumbass contracting company that i worked for decided to cancel one of their contracts without giving us any warning. so......i went to my lfs and put in an application and the very next day they wanted to know when i could start and they would start me at $14.55hr. with 25% discount on all merchandise. yeah its a few bucks less than what i was making but shit once my 90days has gone through ill be eligible for a raise. and i will have first claim to livestock etc before the public. cant go wrong

Snowboss4492

by Snowboss4492

Congrats - - -id be like a kid ina candy store if i got a job at an LFS !!!! - one of my local pet stores is selling out and the couple that owns it wants my wife and I to buy it...............we looked into it pretty hard but found oiut a new Petco is going into a new plaza being built about a mile up the road - - i don't think we could compete with box store priceing that close so we had to pass on the deal..........but man how great would it be to go to work everyday and mess with tanks - - -oh yeah and all the other pet store stuff too...........lol

Boss

new job Oooooo Hoooooo!

2 posts