New Tank!!!!!

3 posts

Discuss all topics related to saltwater / reef tanks.

codyren9730

New Tank!!!!!

by codyren9730

Well ladies and gentlemen, I finally put a hold on a tank!! I couldnt pass it up, I was planning on getting anywhere between a 90 to 110 gal. But my LFS just told me they have a customer bringing in a 125 gal dual drilled to sell for a really cheap price! So I am getting it! Just the tank, but I figured since its already drilled, I cant pass it up!! So I am all excited! It was a little bit before we had planned on buying a tank, and my gf is not very pleased with me about it but I had to splurge!!!

Snowboss4492

by Snowboss4492

lol - -get her involved or this hobby will be a thorn for the rest of your life..........hahahahaha congrats on the tank man !!!

codyren9730

by codyren9730

oh she is, trust me--i just have to make sure to get her her exotic lil colored zoas and pretty little fish!! haha she is all excited about the thought of the tank. she has been helping me with every water change and everything else, so she is right there with me. thanks though bud! im stoked about it i should be about 2 weeks before i have it. Once the LFS gets it, they are going to clean it for me so it looks new. I wanna say the measurements are 72x18x22 3/4.

New Tank!!!!!

3 posts