found a buddy

5 posts

Discuss all topics related to saltwater / reef tanks.

blueshoes2208

found a buddy

by blueshoes2208

ok so i found a dealer that sells a black and white oscellaris, they only had one in stock and it happens to be a misbarred oscellaris, his middle stripe only goes about halfway down, pretty cool little guy, my black and white oscellaris is about 2.5- 3 in and this new one would be about 2 inches, think if i bought the new one they would pair up?? Im still negotiating prices, he is either 25$ or 60$ idk yet and shipping is 37$, he is from austrailia, what do you guys think?

breaknrun911

by breaknrun911

they may pair. everyone i talk to says not to have more than one and if you do buy them at the same time. well with the chances that i took i have 5 diff kinds of clowns and they were mean at the beginning and now they are all friends ive been told to move decor around b/c they are territorial and make sure they are the same size this willl prevent alot

Snowboss4492

by Snowboss4492

its a risk............remember clowns are just damsels in pretty clothes............as a rule they shouldn't like each other, but starnger thinks have happened , my clowns are inseperable but not mates at this point and they've been together from about 1/2 inch in size....

blueshoes2208

by blueshoes2208

hum... the lady said that she might be able to get me a discount on the shipping, aka a hookup :)). idk though i live in the middle of what we call BFE so theres no telling if thats possible, The clown is still 60$ plus shipping, my lubbock forum thinks im an idiot basically, but i really like the fish, ive never seen a misbared black and white oscellaris.

puffedupseagull

by puffedupseagull

Wont get any thing cheap from OZ Blueshoes. We are tight as when it comes to discounts.......

found a buddy

5 posts