ADAM LAMBERT!

17 posts • Page 1 of 2

Member introductions and random (non-aquarist) topics.

volcom

ADAM LAMBERT!

by volcom

k he so should have won american idol. i wanna know what you guys think. i mean his kiss performance. was like AMAZING. youtube it. if u didnt watch it... i dunno i thought he shoulda won.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B31j70zp ... re=related

JB20High9473

by JB20High9473

Well first off my wife made me watch it and reacted the way you did to the news. I have a theory, even though I don't watch.

So normally, from what I have seen, alot of the successful contestants have a POP/RNB sound when it comes to their style. With the exceptions of that one Blues guy and the Gospel guy. Overall though most of the winners could easily be seen making a mainstream POP music album. This Adam guys was a breathe of fresh air! Had that 80's hair band twist to almost everything he sang. Now when he was in a crowd he stood out, because all the Pop music fans were split between their perspective favorites, but once it was one on one it became a genre war. Rock vs Pop, and lets be honest the fan base for American Idol isn't exactly a Rocker's hall of fame. So in the end the teeny girls won the day. It's inevitable.

Either way though, the winner and the successful artists are rarely the same people so I am sure you will get your fill of Adam soon enough :).

JB

a1k8t31524

by a1k8t31524

fu*k american idol

ChristinaBug2890

by ChristinaBug2890

Never heard of him. Shows how much I watch the show.

volcom

by volcom

haha
i didnt watch anything cept for the audtions and finale. lol it was amazing tho. meeh, its kinda good tho. cus he wont be stuck with the american idol contract... i dislike the show tho... its boring.

Tmercier834747

by Tmercier834747

thanks to that stupid show I get to listen to ''invisible'' by clay aiken all day at my job, and every once and awhile---that annoying but well-sung ''flying without wings'' crap by Reuben Fatarse who won instead... Sure they do a great job singing other peoples' songs, but I'll be damned if they can write their own or even get someone to write one for them....Same goes for Daughtry. Damn good voice, but I feel like I heard that whole album before between 100 pop-rock artists..
I'm with a1 on this...American Idol can go to hell. -.-

volcom

by volcom

i dont like it either

fihsboy

by fihsboy

What about dancing with the stars? Thats something the whole family can enjoy. My girl friend loves watching them dance.....I love watching them dance too. :) :) :) Well the ladies that is.

volcom

by volcom

haha I like watching the aduditions to so you think you can dance. cus they get like breakdancing and stuff too. my whole families into all the danceshows. they all are in Competitive dance..sooo. i know some stuff about it. although i couldnt dance for my life .. :|

fihsboy

by fihsboy

AMEN! I can dance.....but not like that. Im white for gods sakes! White boys cant dance!

ADAM LAMBERT!

17 posts • Page 1 of 2