Blackmouth Bicolor Chromis (Neoglyphidodon nigroris)

2 posts

Discuss all topics related to saltwater / reef tanks.

jweb

by jweb

I specifically asked the woman at the "saltwater aquarium" store if they were aggressive and she assured me they were not. Now I have 3 of the most aggressive little bastards you can get. They grow to 5". I hate that woman now. I thought I could trust this store that has been there for a while and deals only in saltwater aquariums, fish, and corals. Now I know that I cannot trust them on anything that they say. Ugh, I'm soo pissed. I should put copper in their coral tanks, lol.

gldntrmite

by gldntrmite

I've learned there is a fine line between a LFS salesman and a LFS associate with knowledge. The store i do business with has one of these "salesmen" that will sell you anything and everything in the store swearing they are compatible the whole time. I won't even speak to the guy when i go in now, if he's the only guy there i will just leave and come back later. Fortunatly for me, we have 3 LFS within a 1/2 hour of my house. I prefer the smaller shop, they only do saltwater and the owner has been in the business for 20+ years. His techs clean all the major tanks in the STL area. The largest shop, they have a better coral selection however their fish never look healthy and they dabble in fresh, reptiles, small animals etc... the third shop is just always 3-5% higher on everything... and the owner is an arrogant ass...

2 posts