OMG! What some people do!

13 posts • Page 1 of 2

Member introductions and random (non-aquarist) topics.

dizzcat

by dizzcat

This is taken from Practical Fishkeeping:

"Exclusive: 50cm eel removed from man's rectum

If you thought the boy who inserted a fish into his penis was a little odd, you ain't seen nothing yet, says Matt Clarke.

Remember the story Practical Fishkeeping broke on the boy who inserted a Betta into his penis? Well, we think we can top that!

Reader Chris Durrant has just sent us a copy of a paper from the journal Surgery which describes a case report on a man who inserted a 50cm/20" eel into his back passage.

The 50-year old man was admitted to the Accident and Emergency Department at Kwong Wah Hospital in Kowloon, Hong Kong, suffering from abdominal pain.

Doctors seeing to the patient diagnosed peritonitis and did an x-ray to find out what was wrong. Oddly, the x-ray revealed the presence of a live eel in the man's rectum.

"On further questioning," says the paper, "the patient admitted an eel was inserted into the rectum in an attempt to relieve constipation.

"Emergency laparotomy found a 50cm eel biting the splenic flexure of the colon, and a 3cm perforation was found over the anterior wall of the rectum.

"Insertion of a live animal into the rectum causing rectal perforation has never been previously reported.

"This may be related to a bizarre healthcare belief, inadvertent sexual behaviour, or criminal assault. However, the true reason may never be known."

The patient went home after a, presumably rather embarrassing, week in hospital.

We think the eel was probably Anguilla japonica."

They show an x ray in the original article here:
http://www.practicalfishkeeping.co.uk/p ... blogid=270

gldntrmite

by gldntrmite

LOL..... just wrong....

josmoloco

by josmoloco

I liked the betta story better, the 1.5cm fish just "slipped" up his penus........You know how painful that would be?

dizzcat

by dizzcat

I want to know WHAT he was thinking if he actually DID take it with him to the bathroom! I do that everyday don't ya know LOL I always carry my fish to the potty with me

hahahahahahaha ROTFLMAO

zambize

by zambize

I feel really bad for the eel.

Z

dizzcat

by dizzcat

Me too, but the eel did bite him! Good for that eel!

I bet eel never do anything like that again lol

josmoloco

by josmoloco

But he was constipated and had no stool softener on hand.........Next best thing, a giant eel that feels amazing!......This is so messed up...........

CedricAndCandy7566

by CedricAndCandy7566

Yuk yuk yuk...........thats so wrong. Poor eel!

Tmercier834747

by Tmercier834747

This could've gone under the "WTF" thread...lol

damemagnifique9423

by damemagnifique9423

lmfao,
i think he was just some type of sexual deviant tryin to get his gerk on..

then the eel bit him in the ass

literally

13 posts • Page 1 of 2