FINALLY - getting my stuff !!!!

17 posts • Page 1 of 2

Discuss all topics related to saltwater / reef tanks.

Snowboss4492

by Snowboss4492

well as some of you know my wife and i built a new house this winter {note: not the best time to build a house in upstate New York, lol} and i built a peninsula tank stand in between the livingroom and dinning room light canopy and everything and its been sitting empty ever since..........well a buddy of mine just decided to finally clean out out his basement and get rid of a lot of his equipment so this is what i bought and will go get this Friday

120 gallon oceanic tank {bottom drilled with 2 overflows and returns 1 inch}
120 gallon stand { dont need it but took it anyway}
Acrylic sump for the 120g
large return pump {used for 2 weeks before system was taken down}
2 frag tanks {10 gallon and 7 gallon}
1 RO/DI unit {3 months use} 100 gpd
1 RO unit {NEW} 150 gpd
1 euroreef skimmer C-38 {NEW} this thing is HUGE !!!!!!!!!!
24 " UV light with pump
misc power heads, hoses and shit

1500 bucks for all of it

good start to an old habit ..................i can't wait to get this bear running, the tank will be plumbed down through the floor into a room ive built in the basement where all the filtration, refugium and other tanks will be, some frag tanks, a couple breeder tanks Qt tank and the RO's and mix systems.............i even put a double sink and counter in there with hot and cold running water and a tv for all the hours ill be spending in the "man cave" ....................oh of course a beer mini fridge too

IM SO FRIGGIN HAPPY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the Boss

blueshoes2208

by blueshoes2208

damn.... must b nice to have a life and b able to do that kinda stuff

Snowboss4492

by Snowboss4492

hhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......let see i had to build a house and wait 8 months to get this deal done, lol you set up a beautiful tank while i sat back with my hand on my ass waiting bud...............well worth the wait though hehehehe

cedricandcandy

by cedricandcandy

Hey there boss!!! How exciting....woohoo - you'll have to post pics!

So how did the house come along? All sorted by April, as you planned?

-Candy-

Snowboss4492

by Snowboss4492

we were 3 days late - - -moved in April 3rd...............it's beautiful and we are loving it very much, I still have to put the siding on and do the window and door trim as well as the landscapeing but we are in and its ours, we did it !!!!!!!

I have already started takeing pics of the build and will continue to do so as the tank progresses

hows the baby ?

Boss

blueshoes2208

by blueshoes2208

hey everyone boss said we could all come stay the night, so be sure to bring a sleeping bag and your toothbrush, theres no tellin what boss eats up there....

Snowboss4492

by Snowboss4492

we eat anything that dont eat us first man ................lol as long as its steak n taters or some form of them ...............................and can be grilled with good friends and good drink

adehaan86

by adehaan86

That's awesome snowboss, Like other said, MAKE SURE to take LOTS of pictures and share. Judging by your other photos you won't hold back and it will look awesome when complete(if that's possible, he he).

blueshoes2208

by blueshoes2208

son............ yall new englanders dont know nothin about stake n taters......... TEXAS is where its at..........

adehaan86

by adehaan86

After blueshoes said that he was on google checking out stake n taters!

17 posts • Page 1 of 2