So its almost May.......

11 posts • Page 1 of 2

Member introductions and random (non-aquarist) topics.

dizzcat

So its almost May.......

by dizzcat

And I am home stuck in a freaking snow storm!

Is your snow all done A1K? Because ours seems to not be. This is to be the biggest storm yet this year. 12-24 inches possible *sigh*

Enough already! Where is spring? We are going to jump from winter to summer this year with no spring at all. Sheez!

blueshoes2208

by blueshoes2208

where do you live at??? Down here in TX we got about 10 tornadoes, some quarter size hail n about 3 inches of rain but no snow haha ive been gettin tans.... walkin my dog with my shirt off..... good weather right now, prolly gunna b around 75-80 today if i were guessing :))

dizzcat

by dizzcat

I am in Colorado. We are suppose to get hit really bad in the next couple days. Last few days its been in the 70's, now this.

fihsboy

by fihsboy

last week we had a record amount of lighting strikes in ten minutes......In DUVAL county.......1500 strikes in TEN MINUTES. It looked like day light. even though the sky was black. Kinda scary.....but now its 84 and sunny....going to the pool now. :)

dizzcat

by dizzcat

Well, it snowed real hard for awhile. Of COURSE that was when I had an appointment *sigh*. Now the sun is out and it is a huge slushy mess! It is suppose to snow off and on till Saturday night. If you look at the mountains you can see the next wave coming in over them. Its that wet sloppy stuff. It was raining ice at one point. This is the kind that when it melts, everything is green afterwards.

Snowboss4492

by Snowboss4492

i like spring but man i love snow more !!!!!!!where you at Dizz , ill come plow ya ............wait that didn't type the way i meant it ..............................it cant decide what it wants to do here in NY 30's at night 50's and 60's during the day .......come on, one or the other mother nature just friggin pick one.................lol

chin up spring is comin !!!!!

Boss

zambize

by zambize

Snow?! Egads...do I ever love Southern California....lol. I could just about keep my tropical tanks at room temperature year 'round. ;) Actually, I'm on vacation in Hawaii right now.... :)

Zambize
(And what am I doing, but in my room checking the fish forum....sick, just sick.)

dizzcat

by dizzcat

Oh man Zam, I am jealous!

Boss, that did sound rather suggestive haha

About an hour after my last post it started coming down real heavy. Its that wet heavy snow too, the kind that soaks thru your cloths. It has stopped for now, but for how long I don't know. For awhile there my lights kept flickering and I worried we would loose power. Whew!

Snowboss4492

by Snowboss4492

lol.................i was totally kidding

and yeah Dizz.......that kind of snow does suck, hard to push, tears up equipment, makes for very long nights in the trucks.......it's not even good riding snow, drags the sleds down and ya burn 3 times the fuel ..........

and i really was messin with ya hun

boss

dizzcat

by dizzcat

Get this, its snowing real good, but the sun is shining! Colorado Weather is so crazy!

I know you were messing with me Boss :-) Its good snow man making snow tho, sticks together real good!

So its almost May.......

11 posts • Page 1 of 2