who did I piss off?

10 posts

Member introductions and random (non-aquarist) topics.

fihsboy

who did I piss off?

by fihsboy

Okay so last sunday I hit a pot hole.......damn that sucks.....but w/e I had to buy a new rim(which hasnt made it to my house yet) and I need to buy a new tire. I go out to my car today to check the tread and see if its time to get new tires anyways.....I get them for free if the tread is worn down. I check the back right and theres a nail in it.......are you searious......So im like great what next..........front left is completly flat. so 3 out of my 4 tires are either flat or popped. SUCKS. all in the last week... Anyone had any crazy experiences like this?

zum14

by zum14

jeeze thats crazy. Ive never had all 3 go, Had 2 rims go on a pothole. We get some that literally and im not bullshittin if you hit would rip the entire wheel assy. off or youd hit the underside of your car and ride the frame and i know it sounds like im bullshittin but in our climate they dont build the roads thick enough and they are crap. udder crap one i hit was 3 feet long and 1 1/2 deep (measured and photographed for the city just to show them how impressed i was). ive also thought a tire was low (felt loose) forgot to check it then got a call from the wife that drove all the way to work on the flat and wore straight through the sidewall of the tire. haha " i thought there was something wrong but i just turned the stereo up" haha classic. I dunno man mabye its a sign to stay home or sumthing.

fihsboy

by fihsboy

Dude..........can you take a picture of the hole and report it to the city????? Because that would be pretty bad ass. its costing me a damn fortune. and we pay road tax on our gas down here in florida.......so as a tax payer they should have to re emburse me......right? That makes me feel better man. Thanks. At least im not the only one. I was just thinking.......the nail is nice and worn.....looks like its been in my tire for a while. I was going to drive a little ways here soon......maybe it was a godsend that I hit the pot hole.......im sure that the tire with the nail in it would have blown eventually at high speed.

zambize

by zambize

Sounds like you've got some bad karma surrounding you...have you been bad lately? lol

Z

fihsboy

by fihsboy

haha. I used to be a badass......treat girls bad etc etc. I stoped all that and turned my life in the right direction.....I guess it could be karma. that would suck though cause I have a LOT more coming if its that!

zambize

by zambize

Perhaps it is simply a life challenge....handle it well, or you *will* generate some bad karma!

Z

Snowboss4492

by Snowboss4492

lol - - ithink we've all had situations compound on us before, Z has some good advise there bud...........

I went out a few weeks ago to go do a small job, of course all the equipment was empty, the skid steer had a flat, the tracks on the excavator were frozen solid and the plow frame on the truck had gotten bent so i couldnt get the plow off it . . . . .wrestled that off and found the tailgate for the truck, of course it was all jacked up and didnt latch - - -so two days of work getting equipment back up and running and i went out and made 150 bucks ............woohoo

My favorite story is my father riding all day on his motorcycle with his then girlfriend only to jump on the thrughway here in NY {which is a toll road} and cruise to his exit drive up a small incline into the toll booth.................as he reaches over to hand the guy 5 bucks for the toll the front tire of his bike drops into a pot hole in the booth and the bike falls over {right in front of a long line of cars and everyone} ..................he was like ..................."really?" "is this what im paying for?"

the toll booth operator let him go - - -no charge................lol

the hole was fixed that week

its just a bad day bud, we all have em ...............some just worse than others

have a good one

Boss

blueshoes2208

by blueshoes2208

idk those florida ppl are crazy man, they even land their own planes when the pilot dies.... ( RIP)

fihsboy

by fihsboy

did anyone hear about the boat crash? That was about ten miles from my house. crazy stuff. killed 5 and a bunch are in crticial condition. (7) Thats 12 people on a 22 foot boat.......crazy people.

jweb

by jweb

I actually hit a pot hole years back in my 94 eclipse when i was drifting around these crazy turns in a suburb area. this pot hole was like 2 feet deep and the car lifted up off the ground i hit it so hard. it blew my tire and bent the rim to hell. i went to the junk yard and bought a rim with a tire on it for $25 and they even inflated the tire for me. I put it on my car in the parking lot, hahaha. Oh and I was born, raised, and still live in FL. haha

Thats one funny story boss. Watch this funny ass video, and tell me this guy didn't have a bad night. This'll make ya laugh your ass off.
http://www.break.com/index/topdui.html

who did I piss off?

10 posts