Has anyone dealt with a RUDE or unprofessional fish web site

5 posts

Member introductions and random (non-aquarist) topics.

beckihrh

by beckihrh

I just had a situation with a "Arizona Aquatic Gardens". I emailed them asking about a SOLD OUT fish on their web site and this is a copy of the email they sent back. I thought it was unprofessional and RUDE! I wanted to vent.

(This text was ALL BOLD Notice they don't have spell check) You must re-read the site. We have a $35 dollar minimu for live goods. and we DO NOT sll sexed fish, this is mentioned on every fish page on the site. I copied and pasted below. (End bold text. This was copied from their page. I didn't change a thing)
We ship most "Fish, Shrimp, & Snail Only" Orders out on Tues nights.
We do NOT sell sexed animals, please do not request paired or sexed fish.
Please make sure your live good order is at least $35 bucks. There is NO minimum order amount for shipping dry good or non-perishable items. You may combine Dry Goods and Live Goods to get to our $35.00 mnimum. (I didn't touch the spelling. That's all on them!) We always ship "Plant Only" Orders out on Thurs nights.
YES, You may combine Fish, Shrimp & Snails with your Plant Order and they will be shipped in one box on Thursday night as well. You must have your order placed by Monday night at 7pm for same week delivery. Orders placed after our Monday deadline will ship
the following week. You will get an email confirmation from us
when your order ships out.

All of this information is available in more detailed form by clicking the "Ordering" or "Shippng" (more spell check needed!) tab above

With this said. I won't be buying fish or plants from them, and I won't be emailing with stupid questions. They may have me arrested next time! Wanted to vent!

fihsboy

by fihsboy

damn. Thanks for the heads up, they just shot themselves in the foot. That sucks for real.

dizzcat

by dizzcat

be thankful you didn't order from them! Read this:
http://davesgarden.com/products/gwd/c/63/

beckihrh

by beckihrh

Thanks for the link Dizz Great site! I am glad I didnt order! I guess this is why thesse forums are so great. Thanks again.

jweb

by jweb

Damn, that is insane. Whoever runs that business is a jackass and they need to get their act together. I would have reported them to the BBB.

5 posts