Reporting in from Hawaii

11 posts • Page 1 of 2

Member introductions and random (non-aquarist) topics.

christinabug

Reporting in from Hawaii

by christinabug

Hey everyone, its been a little while but just thought i'd report in from my Hawaiian vacation. I went out to Hanauma Bay today and saw lots of great fish. my favourite was the Christmas wrasse that came over to literally investigate me. I also saw upclose achilles tangs, convict tangs, orangespine unicorn fish and many others. Its been kick ass so far guys.

saltwaterpimp

by saltwaterpimp

Ha, you are lucky..you get any underwater pics ? have fun on the vacation :)

cedricandcandy

by cedricandcandy

Awww just thought you'd make us all jealous hey!

Sounds like a great holiday...enjoy it and make sure you post the pics when ur back!

saltwaterpimp

by saltwaterpimp

hahaha, candy you must be joking huh, Miss, i live in AU...hahahah=)
And yes i am jealous of both of you..lol

cedricandcandy

by cedricandcandy

haha sorry pimp! I'd love to be on a holiday right now tho....!

serial32

by serial32

Sounds like some fun...I hope you got underwater pics cuz that'd be pretty frickin sweet!

christinabug

by christinabug

Iv been trying but i suck at photography as it is. and fish move really fast when they catch u sneaking up on them! we'll see how they turned out. Today i checked out some tide pools with alot of great looking critters in them. And a little sand crab came right up to my towel today when i was tanning. Tooooo cute!

christinabug

by christinabug

Ohhh AND i set up my aunt and uncle's new aquarium lastnight. When i got here they had a 10gal and something HAD to be done about it. Now they've got a neat 30gal I picked out for them. They're fish will thank me until they outgrow this one. How they ever expected an Oscar to live in a 10 Gal tank is beyond me.

Burgerking7679

by Burgerking7679

Wow, sounds fun. I wondered where you had been when I saw a post by you earlier.

Have you been doing any surfing down there??

ChristinaBug2890

by ChristinaBug2890

Every guy down there was on my ass about learning how to surf...probably not the best thing for me though because im not a strong swimmer...im decent but not strong. My co-ordination could be better too. so no surfing for me this time...maybe next time.

Reporting in from Hawaii

11 posts • Page 1 of 2