Complete @#$hole

10 posts

Member introductions and random (non-aquarist) topics.

fihsboy

Complete @#$hole

by fihsboy

So I went to my lfs today and helped out around the store.....we needed to buy some pvc pipes. Okay no biggie. We go to ACE HARDWARE and the manager greets us at the door. Cool beans, i go there all the time whats up guys hows it going. The owners helper and I are picking out the piecies we need and the manager comes up to my buddy and says I need to talk to you.......pulls him aside and talks to him......I didnt hear anything im just chillen. We are checking out....and my buddy looks at the manager and the manager just about yells......DO YOU HAVE A PROBLEM!?!?!? yes in front of about 10 people in the store. THE MANAGER!!! and my buddy was like no man I dont have a problem I just looked up, and the manager was like "Im tired of your bul@#$@$ I want you out of my store!!!!" I looked at him like.........HOLY CRAP ARE YOU SEARIOUS!!!! I couldnt hold it in.......had to say something. I looked at him and said....Are you searious? Sir calm down.......I dont know what he did, but this is no way to handle it, your making a complete a@# out of yourself. Then he started talking bad to me....and i was like seariously.....your yelling and cursing in front of roughly 8 other customers....I dont know what he did.....and you know I shop here all the time with my dad....and I will say after the scene you just made......I will NEVER be back in your store. My buddy and I left....along with four of the other people. What kinda store manager would blow up like that seariously....... I dont know guys, but wow. Straight up......if he stole something.......that was NO way to handle it, and I said sir........if he stole something CALL THE POLICE dont sit here and yell and cuss and make a scene. He told me to just shut up....Needless to say I will NEVER buy anything from ace hardware again.

jweb

by jweb

i would have been like, f*** you B*** lets take this sh** outside and settle it, if he didnt go i woulda said then you are a pussy and should shut the f*** up. and if he actually fought you, he would have lost his job, ahahhaha.

jweb

by jweb

omg dude, just reading what you wrote got me wanting to fight the guy....

i hate ignorant people like that. but i guess there has to be inferior people in this world...

i had a job at arbys when i was like 15 and after working for 3 months without calling in ever i got sick and called in on a day i had asked off for, but i really did end up sick. the manager told me if i did not go in i would be fired, so my mom talked to her, and she argued with my mom. i told my mom to tell her i said f*** it she dont have to fire me i quit. when i showed up the next day everyone thought i was coming in to work and i had my uniform in my hand and gave it back. i said i dont play that bullsh**. you dont say something to me like that if you dont mean it. especially at some jack off job like that. all the other people there wanted me to not quit so bad, because i was the best worker they had. i do not mess around when i work, i get shi* done and everyone knows it except the store managers who are never there to see it. and usually other managers get credit for telling me to do the work. so i dont deal with that no more. i am self employed.

fihsboy

by fihsboy

I know man I was Pissed off! but there aint nothing I can do about it. Im going to call the regional manager.....hes one of my parents friends, so this guy just messed up. You cant have managers like that! They could be sued for defamation of character. Ohh well. Im not fired up like I was yesterday, but im still going to let a person of higher stature in the company know what happened.

Tmercier834747

by Tmercier834747

I hear your side fb, but there's a possible hundred reasons why he blew up. I'm not saying you should speculate, just take into consideration. I work in retail (i know you do too), and I see people stealing shit all the time. Half the time if I knew I wouldn't possibly lose my job, and face a lawsuit, I would probably tackle them and beat the shit out of them as they walk out the door like innocent little shits.

They're not just stealing from the company I work for, they're stealing from me. They cause prices to go up, which drives paying customers out, and makes it that much harder for the overpaid desk penguins in suits to dish out raises and overtime.

I work in a 24hr grocery store and am used to seeing 3-4 thefts a night. Usually its people with a purpose (they come in to get razor blades, shrimp, and high cost OTC drugs) and new faces who make rounds in all the stores in the region.

Maybe he found out his wife was fucking someone else. Not saying he wasn't in the wrong, just saying -- could be a hundred reasons.

fihsboy

by fihsboy

Yeah true. Im the same way. See people steal all the time. Hell I help catch them. But I know as a businessman that you should never handle a situation in that fashion. What happend is he accused the guy I was with for stealing propane.....okay.....well what happend....The kid that filled the tank said that he could just pay him and he would take care of it. Evidently he didnt...Tried to tell the guy he paid his employee in the field where the big tank is....and he didnt believe him. Thats what was said when I wasnt there. But still.....take him in the office and yell all you want...in front of customers is bad. thats the first rule of a retail manager. Praise in public everything else behind closed doors. If he stole.....I hope his a@! gets caught. Trust me I hate thieves, like you said they make it where the hard working people dont get paid like they should. But I stayed calm and tried to calm the manager and be nice......and he was just being a D@#$ back to me. And I dont appreciate it. I was buying stuff.....and yeah it may have only been 20 bucks in PVC...but my dad and I DID get all our pool chemicals there. as well as cleaners and a pool heater. I just think its ridiculous he took it out on me and made a scene about the whole ordeal. Pull the guy in the office call the cops and go from there. Thats how you do it.

jweb

by jweb

either way i see it, if a boss yellled at me, i would quit. there is no reason to yell, name call, or tell someone to shut up. no reason at all.

Burgerking7679

by Burgerking7679

You would think people would be a little more mature, everyone has to be at least 15 to get a job, old enough to know how to talk to customers at work. And yah, if your boss doesnt treat you with respect, f*** him/her, they can go to hell.

gunsnfknroses

by gunsnfknroses

It's funny how some people like to take things to far.
That guy should be fired or at least punished for that.
There is no excuse for such behavior.

I remember a few years ago when the McDonalds around here introduced the two lane drive thru. Two ordering lanes but only one pay lane.
So out of courtesy, the first one to get to the pay lane goes. Then the next in line and so on.
One day I finished my order and was about to pull up and this guy with his friends cut me off and pulled forward. Then out of both sides of the window, a couple of birds were flown.Followed by laughter.
To make a long story short, I now have 3 counts of assult on my personal record.
But people like that have to be taught some manners.
One way or the other. Reguardless of how they are brought up or have learned to live on there own.Respect is something you give. Or consequences is something you WILL recieve.

Sorry about the experience dude.

fihsboy

by fihsboy

Its straight. but I agree, everyone should be respectful of eachother. Because one day, someone will just blow up, and its not going to be pretty.

Complete @#$hole

10 posts