Girlfriend driving me crazy

30 posts • Page 3 of 3

Member introductions and random (non-aquarist) topics.

Serial324556

by Serial324556

Still runnin'. Lot's of cichlid babies and they are actually gettin' big now. When I got home from Florida I found out that the girl that I started seein was feedin them like 7 pounds of food a day so they wouldn't eat the babies! Damn you shouldve seen the mess in the tank I had to clean up.

It was kindve cool though how that whole thing went down. I had met her a long time ago in high school when I was like a freshman and when I was in Florida we started talkin like the 2nd week I was down there. She's like best friend's with my cousin and she knows my whole family. Before I got home she also spent time with my sister's kids and got close to them. When I got home she was like crazy for me and then got scared yesterday of a relationship and bounced. Which it was just akward because I took her to my brother's house and she got really close with his wife. Idk, I think everything just went a little too fast for her but she said I'm like the nicest person she's ever been involved with and wants something soon when she's ready. Don't know how honest that is cuz thats what most of them say lol.
Go figure, it was one of the main reasons I wanted to come home. Now I just want to leave NY again lol.

blueshoes2208

by blueshoes2208

well.......... looks like everyone else is doin ok thats all that matters..... over the past 2 months or so i tried talking to a girl and we talked for prolly the past 2 months or so up until abotu 2 weeks ago, we txted constantly and out of nowhere she just stopped texting me and after about the 4th day i couldnt figure it out and then i saw on her facebook that she was "in a relationship" with another guy.... so as if that wasnt rough enough i started school back, kinda flat from that girl and instantly developed a crush on a girl in my histroy class... well today we talked a little bit, actually she talked to me and my heart was about to bust, coudlnt beat faster, from 12:20 to 12:22 i was the happiest guy in the world... easily..... it turns out shes exactly like me, works hard, mature, has pink highlights and i want blue highlights, even pays for school with financial aid like me and then she asked me to go over and help her get her books so now i was all reved up, inside my heart was in my brain and then she said that her bf was a history major and that he had alraedy grad college............ needless to say that dropped my heart somewhere on campus, i think im just going to leave it. I can see everyone saying taht I will get over it by tomorrow and such.... idk..... my heart is like a lung.. it inflates and deflates and i think it just deflated for the last time.....
is suicide a normal thought nowdays with people??

Serial324556

by Serial324556

There's more to life than relationships and such. You gotta find what makes you happy. It is depressing when they all end up treating you like an old hat but I'm learning to live with it. Suicide isn't cool if your serious, the only thing you'd be doing is killing your family along with you.
Unless someone I'm already friends with walks in here and says i want you, i'm done for now. I'll get in contact with people in a few years when I get back from where ever i'm going.
You gotta stop getting your hopes up like that, I know I do the same thing but ya gotta stop jumpin the gun.

Tmercier834747

by Tmercier834747

remember that key word 'appears' when thinking about that grass is greener thing. It really only appears greener. There's so much more I could be doing with my life if I wasn't devoting so much time and energy into my girlfriend of 2 years and 6 months. The single life and the couple life both have positives and negatives but instead of getting all down about females spend time with your fam and friends. Friends especially.. I can't remember the last time I hit the bar or felt comfy coming home and doing exactly what I wanted, when I wanted, however I wanted. Its all about sacrifices..

Snowboss4492

by Snowboss4492

AMEN Tm

i think you solved the whole thing their bud

enjoy what you have right now cause it will be different tomorrow

fihsboy

by fihsboy

agreed. I enjoy my constants in life. Work(i know thats weird), my family, and my fish tank and dogs. Dogs are always happy to see you, Fish are too. They like the food you bring. :) Just enjoy life and what ever happens happens. Thats what I do. Do w/e and let things fall into place. its been workin so far.

blueshoes2208

by blueshoes2208

im always trying to thank God for what I have and somehow i never feel like a truely mean it when i say it, and i say it all the time. IF a light is green when i go through it or if i find a nickel on the ground I thank God.... i mean everyhting but somehow i dont think i ever realize what i have and i still feel like im taking for granted what i have without knowing it. That is the problem with my life, however, because i pretty much have done everything else... except drink and go to the strip club or get a tattoo ive done everything to make me happy, i started hunting, i started fishing, i started bowling, i started hanging out with my guy friends more, watching movies, THIS TANK, and somehow if im having the time of my life it will all stop and shatter when i see a guy and his girl friend.... simply because it is something i havent experienced.... If i could just find a girl that liked me as much as i liked her i could care less about sex. I know i might soudn a little gay but love is the one thing in my life i dont think i have felt... even with family ......... and believe it or not you guys help me out alot because yall give me poeple to talk to

Snowboss4492

by Snowboss4492

well theres no doubt in my life that love is the greatest thing in my life but can say i have wasted a good part of my life thinking i was in it and wanting more than the actual love itself and until i just stopped and let it come to me it wasn't real...........i was a lot like you my friend, tried everything to fill that void i set up in my life, cars, motorcycles, work, money even women and a couple wives but until i found my wife now, i was always looking for the next thing, weight lifting, racing, speed of anykind, fast boats...................all a waste of time now that i can look back on them.................fun.............but a waste of time.................when i finally stopped and told God i couldn't do it, He simply said " I know, i was just waiting for you to figure that out" .............lol.............with in a few months i had moved back across the country and reunited with the one true love of my life

I don't doubt for a second that God has a huge plan for your life Blue and right now isn't the time for you to be tied down in a relationship and thats not a bad thing.......................for your patience you'll get the best friend you could ever have, I promise ...................and she'll probably be hot as hell too...................lol

AL.......the SnowBoss

flyinhammer

by flyinhammer

hey fishboy theres obviously a few people that now what there talking about here,so listen up! natalie your a godess for steppin up and saying what you did, I'm 37 and in the past I have gone through this senario a few times and I am glad I didnt make that mistake, stand your ground fishboy your young and if she is worth it she will stick around, good luck I wish you all the best

adehaan86

by adehaan86

This is not even funny, Same story... RUN! j/k I'm kinda unsure about the whole idea of marriage but I'll see once no plans yet and a forsure year of engagement before anything... .Good luck

Girlfriend driving me crazy

30 posts • Page 3 of 3