Girlfriend driving me crazy

30 posts • Page 2 of 3

Member introductions and random (non-aquarist) topics.

fihsboy

by fihsboy

Im not rushing into it. Thats for sure. I talked to her about it and told her to CALM DOWN. And she has so far....I think most of it was TOM and that is something you dont mess with. haha. Anyways shes just had a lot on her lately....and shes stressing out.....and at the same time stressing me out. But talked to her like all you guys said. And shes cool. Thanks guys!

a1k8t31524

by a1k8t31524

yeah.... weddings are expensive i dont know about 25 k but i am getting married in july and it is easly going to be 15k..... and that is calling in alot a favors and getting alot for cost or with a huge discount.....sometimes free....

natalie265
Site Admin

by natalie265

I'm a girl, and let me tell you something. That whole "TOM" thing is just an excuse to be a bitch. A woman's period is not some uncontrollable neurosis that "makes" us be rude, disrespectful and completely intolerable. Don't let her get away with it. And don't be guilted or nagged into an engagement before you're ready. Happy fishing.

blueshoes2208

by blueshoes2208

dude.. seems like everybodys got girls figured out, someone find me a dman girlfriend haha

Serial324556

by Serial324556

omg, 18 and 20. let me tell you somethin man if you get married now she is going to take everything youve got in a few years, including your soul. 3 years is a long time but it's not in the same sense. Tell her to think about the logistics of it a little bit. Time will tell if you really need marriage. I've seen and heard too many horror stories about young marriage.

Snowboss4492

by Snowboss4492

and to put a little "it'll be alright" and "cinderella" onto all this....................

when i was 17 i was head over heels in love with a 15 year old girl, we dated for a year or so {no sex} just sore lips from sucking face for hours on end, lol..........then one day my dumb ass decides that she is to young for me and we broke up.................we went our seperate ways and had our own lives making mistakes, having good times, and bad times ..........................21 years later i married that little girl and i've never been happier in my life, my true "soul mate" if you will.................more importantly.............my best friend ................

so i say again, "if it's meant to be.....it will be"

not to say good and bad things don't and won't happen .............. but i wouldn't change a moment of my life it meant i wouldn't have found Beck again

good luck bud, sounds like things are going a lil better for ya

Boss

blueshoes2208

by blueshoes2208

holy cow u married the girl you dated when she was 15??? good lord.

Snowboss4492

by Snowboss4492

yep ................this is wife number 3..................i should have married her 20 some years ago, or at least stayed with her, i think i've subconsciously compared every woman ive ever been with to her................now that we're together, everything is just right ..................i know it sounds corny but it is what it is .....lol

Boss

Serial324556

by Serial324556

Well I'm hopin' that one day maybe that'll come back to me lol. <---cornball too. At this point I've come to the conclusion that all women are the same(you people are probably saying wow he just realized that!?) After my long relationship with boss's daughter I went on a few dates realizing that the whole dating scene just isn't for me so i'd rather be single for now. Well after that I started seein this girl not too long ago which I thought she was head over heals for me and dropped the ball today after acting like a total sketchball just like the rest of them said.."I'm not ready for a relationship right now I just want to be single and enjoy my friends". Then why'd you chase me for a month!?
lol are their any women watching this thread?

Snowboss4492

by Snowboss4492

just chalk it up to shitty expierience man .................like i said.............i may be totally happy now BUT it took me 21 years, 2 marriages and 250,00K to get here ..........and who knows in 20 years maybe "that" will come around for you............wouldn't that be some shit eh bud

you still runin a tank? or is tore down for now?

Boss

Girlfriend driving me crazy

30 posts • Page 2 of 3