Gamers?

12 posts • Page 1 of 2

Member introductions and random (non-aquarist) topics.

Tmercier834747

Gamers?

by Tmercier834747

J/w what any gamers here play frequently. I just picked up a cool game called Mirror's Edge yesterday. Already beat it -.- Lots of fun though...I play the hell out of something called Guildwars, too.

burgerking

by burgerking

I love VGs. My 360 got herpes though(red ring) and its being repaired. I dont play comp games anymore but used to play Guildwars and CSS.

Good fun :)

fihsboy

by fihsboy

Used to play my 360 like it was crack.......got in a financial rut and sold it. Now I have my DS and PSP. Still sweet though. I like oldies. The original donkey kong and mario bros and duck hunter. I grew up playing that stuff.

burgerking

by burgerking

Oh i forgot, I bought an old Nintendo 64. Played some NHL 99 with a buddy on the weekend, oh it brings back memories...

gumbii

by gumbii

right now my buddies and i play alot of mariokart for the wii... it's like heroin and coc mixed together...

but i'm still undefeated in marvel vs capcom 2 and i'm thinking about buying an actual arcade machine of it... there's another tournament for it coming up and i need to brush up...

fihsboy

by fihsboy

I wish I had more time to play. I go to school from 8am-845pm tues and thurs and the other days I work full time at Kohls.....Id have to play in my sleep if I played. Sunday is my one day I get to let loose and enjoy my psp. :)

gumbii

by gumbii

i'm unemployed right now... so i have vast hours of free time... lol... we sometimes all play until 3 in the morning...

kelbri

by kelbri

With a wife and two kids, as well as working full time Mon-Fri 8-5, and going to school for most of the day on Sat, I hardly get any time. But right now I am really into Heroes of Might and Magic III. But that's about 20 minutes a week right now. but football is almost done (GO COWBOYS!!! I know, they're out), so maybe I'll get some more Sunday playing time soon. Used to play a lot of Runescape on my lunchbreak at work. Look me up, I'm still on the high scores... Lion O 1.

kei9th

by kei9th

fihsboy is youre psp unbricked. i got a freind of mines brother to do it now i just download games for free. he is also working on cracking the ps3. sony can kiss my ass

Tmercier834747

by Tmercier834747

Hehe, I hear a lot about runescape from Guildwars players. Most of the PvE (player vs environment) has worn itself out for me so I spend all my time in a pvp (player vs player) place called random arenas. Its lost most of its luster but it can still be fun sometimes. A lot of the good players have moved on to WoW. I still think its silly to pay a subscription for a game..even though the continual new content can be nice. I'm excited for whats in store for GW2..-.-

Gamers?

12 posts • Page 1 of 2