saltwater pimp questions

2 posts

Discuss all topics related to saltwater / reef tanks.

tarpon

saltwater pimp questions

by tarpon

thanks alot for your advice. I have had my tank up and running with live rock and sand for about a month now. It has cycled and they are telling me that I can go ahead and add a fish or two. Should I wait on the star fish? I am not sure what you mean by establishing the sand bed. I have read a couple of books, but I am learning that they don't tell you everything. As far as my lighting etc... "The Oceanic BioCube features high-quality components and can be used for saltwater or freshwater setups. All sizes include integrated wet/dry filtration with dual overflow intakes, two Coralife compact fluorescent lamps, lunar blue LED lights, remote quick-disconnect ballasts, a UL listed submersible pump with adjustable discharge nozzle and dual fans to dissipate heat." Another words, I got what came with it. Thanks for the help. I am excited and I am trying to be patient.

saltwaterpimp

by saltwaterpimp

tarpon, establishing a sand bed is copeods,bacteria.and other microfuna.those thing are what starfish live on. with out them they will simply starve. also its ok to take advise from other members on this site. all with the exeption of one person.if you can read you know who i am talking about.
nothing happens fast in saltwater aquariums so be patient it will have good results.
swp

saltwater pimp questions

2 posts