Protien Skimmer

33 posts • Page 1 of 4

Discuss all topics related to saltwater / reef tanks.

freshwaterpleco

Protien Skimmer

by freshwaterpleco

How does a protien skimmer work

dick_headers

by dick_headers

You have to tight it down on your bitc*as* head while you holding a straw in your hand. Then you have to start to sucking ( I don't think it'll be hard for you....you know what I'm talking about..good.) the water out of your tank, and just keep swallow the salt water 'til you got to go to peeeee. Don't look at the mirror while you're in the toilett. When you're done pissing probably your stomach will start to feels like there's something's went wrong about the protein skimming method. Now you have to go to the bathroom again, and NOW LOOK AT THE MIRROR!! You are there with the protein skimmer ( buy an expensive one, it looks better on you.. I shouldn't have to say that, because you're an expert..) tight down on your head, and your skin start to turn white. Then you'll realize how stupid you are to get the nerves to asking us here about "how does protein skimmers work?". Looser you..

angus4481

by angus4481

dick headers just spit on you................WIPE UR FACE!

Snowboss4492

by Snowboss4492

WOW !!!! HOLY CRAP !!!! I have never seen a cyber spanking like that in my life - i think DH missed a very important point in the skimming cycle - - after you suck all the water out of the tank you should allow yourself to go into cunvulsions for a while {this will replace the airbubbles in standard skimming practices} I will apologize for DH though he's prolly not an exptert LMAO!!!!!!!

Now some serious advise for ya bud, cool out, enjoy the forum and lay low for a bit and then come back with the respect we try to give everyone that comes here

LOVE TO ALL....omg i gotta go piss again - - ive been laughing for 30 minutes - tooshay DH

Snowboss

saltwaterpimp

by saltwaterpimp

i agree with dickheaders, good post....lmao...lmao

angus4481

by angus4481

you should recomend a filter for him too. lmfao

freshwaterpleco

by freshwaterpleco

shut the **** up! You guys are know help. A forum is for ansering questions. Not for pi***** some one off.

saltwaterpimp

by saltwaterpimp

wtf. you are nutz

spongebob4460

by spongebob4460

run along pleco, let the grown folks handle their business

saltwaterpimp

by saltwaterpimp

mabie you should try another forum. or google .

Protien Skimmer

33 posts • Page 1 of 4