live aquaria?

6 posts

Discuss all topics related to saltwater / reef tanks.

jav36

live aquaria?

by jav36

anybody use liveaquaria.com to get livestock or live rock?
do the fish and coral come healthy and alive?
any reviews would be great

saltwaterpimp

by saltwaterpimp

Snowboss4492

by Snowboss4492

Jav, I have never ordered fish through the mail, but after a very bad expierience with 3 different fish stores I am going to order online when my tank is done cycling again - - Drs. Foster and Smith [liveaquaria] are very reputable and my parents have been useing them for years for other pet needs, I will also be useing them - with a 14 day guarentee, as long as you follow their acclimation steps, you can't really lose anything other than your time....if you do order online please post your expierience I am interested and I know a few other people have asked similar questions in the past ...I'll post my outcome when it happens as well - - who knows, maybe if we start ordering fish online some of these shady LFS people will straighten up realizing we aren't going to put up with their BS - - -good luck, The Snowboss

singapore

by singapore

my friend and i have both used them and had great results. i have never recieved a dead animal.thhey have a huge selection, and a WYSIWYG (what you see is what you get) section that is really impressive. if they dont have what your lookin for, try marinesgardens.com, i am 100% satisfied with them also.

Snowboss4492

by Snowboss4492

very good singapore , your one of the first people ive seen to post that you have purchased online - im looking forward to putting an order in in a couple weeks hope my expierience is a good as yours, thanks for the post, Snowboss

dick_headers

by dick_headers

I never used that site, but it seems like they have the knowledge. I bought my small lawnmower blennie from petsolutions.com and she was in beautiful condition when I received her. After acclimation I released her to my tank, and about 20 seconds later she was "working" on my live rocks. I swear she is the beautiest lawnmower I've ever deal with. Bright spots, clear blue eyes. The service they provided was very professional and quick. The good thing about petsolutions. com that they doesn't have any processing time, if they have the livestock you want in stock. If you order your stuff before 10:30 ( EST I belive) you'll have your order on the next day. I'll certainly use them in the future. ( My LFS has nothing in stock..crap:-) Take care.

live aquaria?

6 posts