95 Wave is set up:)

4 posts

Discuss all topics related to saltwater / reef tanks.

newbie916

by newbie916

I spent all yesterday setting up and transfering my livestock into my new wave front. I'll try and get some pics downloaded, but everytime I try it says that my pics are too big. You guys know how to fix that problem?

blueshoes2208

by blueshoes2208

umm.... open up a software program such as ... well i cant think of any off hand but when you upload your pics from your camera your computer shuold give you the option of what software program you want to upload it with or view it or whatever but on hte program it should have the option of resizing hte picture under editing or something of that sort... pick a different size such as large web document or something of htat sort..... i know im very vague but i cant really explain it because there are so many different programs to help with pictures.

Snowboss4492

by Snowboss4492

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/down ... rtoys.mspx

scroll down about 2/3rds on the right side of the page - - -down load picresizer...then in your pictures folder just right clic on a pic and resize it.......it puts the resized pic at the bottom of the page {of pictures that is} i put all the ones i do in a "for the web" folder i made

NOTE: this is for XP not Vista....sorry if your running vista

Boss

newbie916

by newbie916

Yep, Vista sucks.I'll figure it out and try to downsize it again.

Thx

4 posts