New lighting company. AWESOME lights

6 posts

Discuss all topics related to saltwater / reef tanks.

fihsboy

by fihsboy

http://www.aquaticlife.com/lamps/index.html

What do you guys think? IMO its a modified head light......BUT if it gives you shimmering with less power more light and less heat. Sounds great. Anyone heard anything about these?

fihsboy

by fihsboy

Deltasigpony3648

by Deltasigpony3648

how much for one of thoes hid fictures

kraz3one

by kraz3one

i think from 599-1299? i seen em at a pet store here in arkansas and california beofre

fihsboy

by fihsboy

They are the same price comparable to metal halides....went to the reef shop today and the owner explained them to me. They are metal halide that you can point anywhere in the tank. So you 48" tank guys could get two and point them to the center of your tank. Pretty sick.

fihsboy

by fihsboy

"I certainly do not want to just sell our lights if it will not work for you and I’m on the border if our light will work in your situation." Damn...talk about honesty....I asked the company a few hours ago if they thought it would be enough output on my 70 with high light loving corals...like acro's....That was his response....in a few hours. Talk about a awesome company. GREAT customer service. I hope they come out with a bigger light. I will buy in a heart beat!

6 posts