tank set up!!!

9 posts

Discuss all topics related to saltwater / reef tanks.

lionlord3502

tank set up!!!

by lionlord3502

ok guys here it is my 75 all set up. 75g tank 30g sump, g3 protien skimmer, 2 karola3 powerheads, 3 tube carben reacter, 3 inches of black substrat, about 45 pounds of liverock, 4 inch comet, and 3 lion fish.
23afa-DSC_0068.JPG
45cc8-DSC_0070.JPG

lionlord3502

by lionlord3502

o and pimp it has 2800 gph going throu it :)
23afa-DSC_0068.JPG
45cc8-DSC_0070.JPG

puffedupseagull

by puffedupseagull

nice. i just won a 4x2x2 foot tank on ebay with 25kg of substrate, 45 kg lR
1 clark clown 1 anemone 1 wrasse
on stand with two 250 watt halides and a twin actinc fluro
FOR wait for it
$0.99c
true story.
Well i think i want lionfish for sure.
what else can you put in with them

saltwaterpimp

by saltwaterpimp

You son of a bitch, just what you need ,another top rated tank..lmao..what a deal,

2800 gph is great, :)

well i got some new stuff also,yellow zoas of some sort, first time i ever saw these wonderfull little guys,they are so yellow my camera wont take a good pic, also orange and blue zoas, and blue cloves...hehehe
and i will have my green sinulara soon..next week i hope..

lionlord3502

by lionlord3502

o come on my other tank just broke the top 200. that is awsome you still dident anser me tho when you going to frage that white cup leather you got? and i want to see picks of all the new corals man.

puffedupseagull

by puffedupseagull

This is what the add read, so what i expect to get

Complete Setup. I have had this tank for over 2 years but i am moving overseas after christmas so it needs to go.

4x2x2 in size

Eheim Professional II External Canister Filter

Internal canister filter which i used to increase water circulation

Metal Halide Light Setup (bulb has blown about $28 to replace from ebay shop)

60cm Aqua One light with an interchangable black light/ Fluorescent (both included)

Twin actinic fluro light with blue and white bulbs.

I broke one of the Glass lid panels so only one half of the tank is covered.

The Base is beautifully made and is perfect for hiding all of the filters and test kits and replacement filter cartridges
(all included)

The Top cover has a removable lid and holds both the metal halide (2 x 250watt) and the black light, however the wrong timber was used in construction and one corner has become quite water logged (see pic) which i didnt care about but i would recommend making a new one (easy)

About 45kg of live rock and 20kg or gravel/sand bed

Is home for a saddleback clown, a humbug, 1 clark clown, 1 coral and 2 sea anenome, about 20 different snails and cleaners.

Will be perfect for anyone looking to get started in the Marine aquarium lifestyle.

Complete setup is probably worth around $1500 but will start at $0 and the highest bidder will win. NO RESERVE it has to go.

Would prefer COD or direct deposit

And obviously no postage due to the size of the item.

Check my feedback.. Good honest ebayer

I will try to respond to any emails but my wireless connection is a bit ordinary so text me on xxxxxxxxxxx if you would like an immediate response. Good Luck

saltwaterpimp

by saltwaterpimp

dude i sold that leather a few years ago,but.....i found a small frag and got it for free..hahaha.when she gets bigger i will put one to the side for you, i have a new 12mp camera on the way, i will take pics then, mine just dont do it anymore...stupid 2 mp..lmao

puff get us some pics..wow..what a deal

puffedupseagull

by puffedupseagull

soon as its home they will be on for you. pics on ebay not the best quality
could you post coral by air mail and get them in the country

saltwaterpimp

by saltwaterpimp

mabie, idk about overnight or customs, check with your local laws, i would try to send some shit to you,that would be great if they survived shipping..

tank set up!!!

9 posts