FAKE TANK!!!!!!!

11 posts • Page 1 of 2

Discuss all topics related to saltwater / reef tanks.

fihsboy

FAKE TANK!!!!!!!

by fihsboy

reefbloke

Im 95% positive that this tank is FAKE. I took two years of photography......and I know what you can do with photoshop......and this is photoshoped......1.......HOW THE HELL is a acropora floating???? Its not....its added in. 2 If you look at this acro...check out the lines to the left of the coral its self..its VERY VERY dark.....a sure sign that it has been added. There shouldnt be any shade there with the light directly over it.......3....again......look at the edges.....they are WAY to sharp to be an actual coral....The distortion in the photo isnt correct at the angle compared to the glass. and 4........look how easy it was for me to put an addition tang in that picture.........it took me literally 30 seconds. Also.......look at the encrusting motipora cap at the bottom....IT GREW!!!!! HOLY CRAP! This stuff pisses me off.......its the # 1 tank out of 946.....please tell me this is a joke.
4e925-7667_1.jpg

fihsboy

by fihsboy

by the way.......if this IS real...........its two tanks mended together where the fake acro is....down to where the open brain is. with fish to cover up the line in the middle.........look how busy the middle is.....GAY. tell me what you guys think.

BurgerKing7704

by BurgerKing7704

I dunno, the acro is definately floating though lol. It also looks really overstocked, but i'd say most of this tank looks pretty real.

fihsboy

by fihsboy

Im not doubting its real the corals and rock work is certainly real.......im just doubting that its real like this in this tank........ I just think the irregular shading in certain spots and a few corals were either added or extended...as well as imported from another tank. the stuff on the right side I think was added to a tank with the left side. The reflection is real.......the powerhead on the right is real.......but that seam in the middle........Lets just say this guy is REALLY good with photoshop.

puffedupseagull

by puffedupseagull

whaats the users name

puffedupseagull

by puffedupseagull

ok my thoughts and observations
1. Acro - i don't think is floating i actually think its stuck to weir with some sort of putty
2. Acro - i think its algae growing on the other side of the weir glass making it darker.
3. Acro - i think it looks fine from the picture available
4. Monti- looks a little dark at the base to the right but again possible with pic we have.
5. Tang - THAT'S THE FAKES T YELLOW TANG IVE EVER SEEN........LOL
the real one well is real on the right
dude maybe you been in front of the pc to long, minds playing tricks on you.
Not saying your wrong either fishboy, i have no photography experience.

lionlord3502

by lionlord3502

dude i hate to say it but the tank isent fake your floting acro isent floting it is glued to the overflow you can see it. and if there is a seam in the middle of the tank i must say this guy has a hell of a coller skem going for him because there is no light alterations or corelin splits in the overflow box. and your dark edges is from were the light is placed on the tank look closly to the top of the water the bulbs are mor twordes the back then the middle. that is y thay seem darker. no afence to your computer skills but i am an art fanatic and can tare phote shop apart. look behinthe floting acro you can see the putty.

lionlord3502

by lionlord3502

Deltasigpony3648

by Deltasigpony3648

well here make a difference and rate it what it deserves

http://www.ratemyfishtank.com/show_.php/s_1/i_14436

fihsboy

by fihsboy

All you guys think its real.......seariously......or are you just trying to screw with my head.....I am going to email it to my college professor and see what he says.....how about that.

FAKE TANK!!!!!!!

11 posts • Page 1 of 2