anemone DID NEMO GET HIS NAME LIKE THAT aNEMOne

10 posts

Discuss all topics related to saltwater / reef tanks.

puffedupseagull

by puffedupseagull

Anemone
Do you think the guys who made NEMO the movie choose his name from the word anemone
LOOK AT IT
aNEMOne
Just thinking in bed last night about it and need to no.

Also if a baby has no language yet, Newborn i mean, than does it have a voice or conscience in his head?????????????????????
60ce0-Man-thinking.jpg

blueshoes2208

by blueshoes2208

about nemo...... possibly.....
about the baby...... no....... the baby has no reference to any particular dialect or language, the only instinct it has is to say things that we dont understand.... pretty much to jus make noises........ that is why for example an addopted indian baby could easily pick up chineese..... it just depends on who the baby is around and what is learned during that time period

cedricandcandy

by cedricandcandy

geez matey...thats a bit deep and meaningful to be thinking about it in bed!!!

you could be right about Nemo - never thought about it before.

and I'll 2nd what blueshoes said re newborns...they respond to what is around them without any preconceived knowlege or understanding. They have no conscience in their heads as they dont know right and wrong yet. It's environmental factors around them that give them the concept of language and conscience.

Hope that helps you sleep better tonight...!

snowboss

by snowboss

the only natural fear we have at birth is the fear of falling................not that this is on subject but interesting just the same ...............all other fears are learned

another useless fact...................we learn more before the age of three than we will for the rest of our lives

question............ if nothing sticks to teflon, how do they keep on a frying pan ............ and................. if 7-11 is open 24-7 all year round, why put locks on the doors??

i too lose sleep over these trivial things in life ....but hey they need answers

and NEMO...........good observation ......glad my parents didn't do that or my name would be dumb ass...................lol

i thought it was jesus christ till i was about 12

Boss

puffedupseagull

by puffedupseagull

because those shop guys never show up for work

Deltasigpony3648

by Deltasigpony3648

the only thing i think about in bed is:

1) is my gf going to hog the blankets
2) what other ridiculous things can i do to my ongoing tank build
3) what my tank room is going to look like when i own my own house

and usually these are out loud tell my gf who for some reason totaly loves to here about it cuz she is as obsessed with this hobby as i am

Snowboss4492

by Snowboss4492

dude, that is awsome..................my wife supports me in this hobby and loves to see the finished products of builds and ideas..but really doesn't want to hear about the ideas and dreams ............when i told her i wanted to put an 8 foot tank i the wall in the living room of the new house her first staement was that the trim better match the rest of the room.............lmao..............i was like "yes dear"

only other thing i think about in bed more than fish tanks is ......................................................well i am a married man ....hehehehehehehe

Boss

gumbii

by gumbii

i used to have some very deep and horribly disturbing thoughts as i grew up...

some were like...

what does a mirror look like if they'res nothing in front of it...?

does everyone smell the same things...? like perfumes... some people hate some odors wile other's like it... what if we all like the same fragrances, but to other's it's different to thier sense receptors...???????

or the one i stumped my philosophy teacher with...

¿¿¿what if we all don't see the same colors...??? i mean... i know that brown is brown because at school they told me that color is called that... but what if thru someone else's eyes it's actually blue... there is no way in the world that we could prove that we all see the same colors... we just learn to match the shades to what ever name we are taught and learn to conform by it...

what if i'm really green and not really brown... i'm going to get a green pride tattoo...

jweb1369

by jweb1369

have you ever seen the new way to teach babies how to read at 6 months old?
[url]http://www.mybabycanread.com[/url]

fihsboy

by fihsboy

HOLY CRAP I saw that this morning! I saw a 12 month year old that could carry a conversation. He was talking about he was going to get up and go to the bathroom. And how he wanted some juice with a box of raisens! Pretty bad ass stuff! Im goin to get my kids that!!!!! When i have them of course.

10 posts