My tank

5 posts

Member introductions and random (non-aquarist) topics.

guciolucky

My tank

by guciolucky

Hello
My name is Jakub. I come from Poland. Becouse in my country same years ago we must learned russian language no ader, my english is bed :( but i try learn english by my own. Despite language Barrier I would like show you my tank. I must do it by my hands and use only stones becouse samethink like back to nature moduls it's too expensive for as :(

http://www.fotosik.pl/pokaz_obrazek/pel ... f312c.html

saltwaterpimp

by saltwaterpimp

славный бак!!

spongebob4460

by spongebob4460

Very beautiful tank, good job jakub... looks like you have experience in this... maybe your advice will come in handy :)

gumbii

by gumbii

¿¿¿are those auratus melachromis in your tank...???

i tried having a colony of they, but they are brutal fish... they started killing themselves like crazy... and it looks like you only have males in that tank too... wow...

guciolucky

by guciolucky

No I haven't M.auratus in this tank :) I have M.cyaneorhabdos maingano (2 male and 6 female), Ps. Demasoni, M.estherae Red Red, Ps. Acei, L. careuleus yellow and 4 liposarcus to clean my stones ;) Thanks for your opinnions. I had auratus in my other tank and they were gentle but if you want to have easful tank with auratus you must put about 20 females nad only one male in one tank.

My tank

5 posts