Rate My Other Pet...!!!!

32 posts • Page 1 of 4

Member introductions and random (non-aquarist) topics.

cedricandcandy

Rate My Other Pet...!!!!

by cedricandcandy

Hi everyone...

I'd like you to meet my beagle Cocoa; she is almost 4 years old and is the best dog ever.

I rate her 10/10 (of course!).

Does any one else have other pets apart from fish - I'd love to see them.

Regards,
Candy
0d0cc-IMGP0178.JPG
f5246-IMGP0179.JPG

ChristinaBug2890

by ChristinaBug2890

10/10 for every dog! :D Here's my Roxi as a puppy.
909f6-101_0442.jpg

Snowboss4492

by Snowboss4492

i need to get some pics of my baby

Lexi {A Lexus Honu Carrera 4} she's my pure bred white boxer...who i adopted from a breeder out in KS because they usually destroy white ones as they are not recognised by the ABA as an acceptable color

she's the best

pics to come in a day or two

good post miss bug

Boss

BurgerKing7704

by BurgerKing7704

Both, cute dogs. My neighbours beagle is an asshole, but a lot of fun.

here's my Black Lab, Bear. He acts like a puppy enev though he's 8.
7b9fe-Picture 024.jpg
79aec-Picture 042.jpg

BurgerKing7704

by BurgerKing7704

Sry, the second pic is of his head sticking through the cat door. BTW, I've got plenty of pets to keep this post going

cedricandcandy

by cedricandcandy

Roxi is gorgeous bug and so is the black lab...dogs are just great aren't they? I used to have a black lab many years ago. What sort of breed is Roxi?

We're very lucky with Cocoa my beagle. They can be a very difficult breed, but she's a great dog - no digging and no barking ever - just a great family pet. We had a baby daughter 5 months ago and Cocoa absolutely adores her and is so protective of her, its lovely!

I'll be interested to see the white boxer, my friend has a beautiful brindle boxer but can't say I've ever seen a white one!

Snowboss4492

by Snowboss4492

im sorry i don't have pics yet ............lexi was just pup when i moved back to NY and my parents got a golden retriever pup at the same time so they have grown up together and she actually lives with them, my shop and office are on their property so she's with me everyday .....................

believe it or not white is a very common color for boxers, if a female throws 5 pups the odds are that at least 2 of them if not 3 will be white .......but as i said they are usually destroyed ...........if you can find them to adopt they are always fixed as most reputable breeders want to protect them from being breeding mules because they can throw standards as well as whites too .....it's a very sad thing actually ...............that why when i started doing research and found a good breeder in my area {KS at the time} i placed probably 20 white pups in good homes.

her mother won the eukanuba cup best in class, and her father was a best in sho at westminster .................one of her litter mates went to India at a cost of 3500.00 before transportation costs......................so I tell everyone i have a 3500 dollar white boxer that competely worthless on paper ...............i wouldn't trade her for a million bucks, she is the sweetest lil girl ever ......in 5 years I've never heard her bark ...................and if a lil kid comes around look out.........she loves playing with babies ......lol

Boss

dizzcat

by dizzcat

Nobody has any kitties?? Sheez! I have 5 LOL. 3 are mine and 2 are my son's.
The black fuzzy one is my Princess ""Lulu" the one yawning is Gizmo and the other is Mora. Mora and Gizmo are sisters, Lulu is their cousin.
1a591-sleep.JPG

kei9th

by kei9th

weezee shes a rescue
ivy she was to replace Odie
Odie he was a rescue also but he got hit by a car R.I.P
4c36a-test.jpg
ece09-new 009.jpg
8e37a-first group 013.jpg

Snowboss4492

by Snowboss4492

oh we got cats ........................rrrrrrrrrrrr................i hate em though...........they get into everything, hair everywhere .................rotten lil creatures ................lol

this is one of 3 - - --her name is Kidro wilson........theres a white one and a bycolored baby, she;s the brat.......i dont have pics of the other two because my rifle scope doesn't take pictures

im kidding,................lol
a9ebd-pic dump 034 (Small).jpg

Rate My Other Pet...!!!!

32 posts • Page 1 of 4