fragging

8 posts

Discuss all topics related to saltwater / reef tanks.

TheCoralReef

fragging

by TheCoralReef

i have a rather large acro and im thinking of fragging one of the bottom branches, any tips? i was just going to cut the branch i want and glue it to a reef plug with this ic gel stuff i got at the reef store, ive never fragged before so any advise would be helpful

deltasigpony3923

by deltasigpony3923

just cut and glue try not to cut through alot of polyps

saltwaterpimp

by saltwaterpimp

basicly it's that simple cut,glue, with gel,also iodine dips may be needed,keep an eye on the mother/frag..brown jelly infections can be big trouble..good luck and happy fragging, what type of acro ? are you going to sell your frags ? in a few months i will be ready to start fragging __ mabie we could do some trading..

swp

TheCoralReef

by TheCoralReef

awesome, i would def trade some frags, the acro im working with now is green and most of the points are blue/ purple, its hard to tell from the pic, my camera isnt the greatest but theyre definitly blueish purple tips...also i seen your post about the koralias, i think i found something you may want to concider to create the current your looking for....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9L2FaZw ... re=related

TheCoralReef

by TheCoralReef

saltwaterpimp

by saltwaterpimp

those mp 40s are sweet, they are like 400 buck though, money is the problem right now, i also posted about these before..i will be purchasing some mother colonysin a few months and the fragging will be on. my buddy is getting me some green nepthia and fire red blastos, along with a few others, you live close enough so i will let you know when it goes down

swp

TheCoralReef

by TheCoralReef

oh hell yea, i want some of the blastos for sure, any ideas for other colonys you might be getting?.... and 400!?!? damn thats crazy, i seen them at reef creations on the prop tanks and they were pretty impressive but i dont think id spend 400 on one unless i had to.

saltwaterpimp

by saltwaterpimp

well my plan is a little of everything, blastos are my favorite coral so i will have a bunch of them,but as you know they are hard to come by, also i have been debating about lord acans..if i only had 20 grand...lol. orange plate's bright green trumpet, and i have been looking for a pink yummas,so basicly anything out of the ordinary i will be buying/fraging.

swp

fragging

8 posts