DELTASIGPONY'S 120 GAL BUILD

56 posts • Page 6 of 6

Discuss all topics related to saltwater / reef tanks.

saltwaterpimp

by saltwaterpimp

very nice all your hard work and money has paid off, what have you done about the gurgle ?

Deltasigpony3648

by Deltasigpony3648

nothing yet i still havent built my doors or my shelves/frag table.... but im going to make a cool pull out frag tank that is hooked up to the main system and has independant lighting so if i dont have any frag at the time i can just turn the pump off let it drain and turn the lights of all in one click of a button

saltwaterpimp

by saltwaterpimp

for now just add a ball valve on the drain, slightly restrict it(Temporary fix) no glue..sounds good,the frag tank, cant wait to see the pics, mabie i can steal some ideas to incorperate with my own...good luck bud..

swp oh yea so how was the weld on 3 to apply? i here its runny and dries fast..

Deltasigpony3648

by Deltasigpony3648

it is runny but it is exactly what you need for glueing two flat peices together tacks in a min or so and it hold really strong in about 24 hours....the runny ness of the weld on 3 helped the glue get into the whole joint and make it completly solid and it was extreamly easy i had my gf hold the peices while i squared them ran some solvent on both sides and ban 30 secs later she could let go if you make a mistake you can pull them appart for another few min, but it leaves a nasy mark where it use to be

saltwaterpimp

by saltwaterpimp

sweet i can't wait to start a project like this one, i got a few scrapes of acrylic for free, so i want to practice. thanks delta

swp

Deltasigpony3648

by Deltasigpony3648

no problem just ask if you need some help

DELTASIGPONY'S 120 GAL BUILD

56 posts • Page 6 of 6