Building a fuge

16 posts • Page 2 of 2

Discuss all topics related to saltwater / reef tanks.

fihsboy

by fihsboy

keep in mind that when building a stand it has to be sturdy enough..and when you build it...put a place for evaporation to go...because if you dont....you will run into the problem im having now...The humidity in my stand when the doors are shut is running about 80-90%. HOLY CRAP HIGH. the mangroves are loving it......but I dont want my tank to warp. or my electrical stuff to short out and start a fire.....so my doors are open all the time now. gay......

nicholas542

by nicholas542

yeah I think i'm going to install a small fan in the new stand where the fuge will be. As far as the electical goes I plan on making a seperate compartment for that. So all the electrical connections are in a nice dry place. I got my 20 Gallon fuge done today, but without my other camera I can't take pics ( It was stolen when my truck got broken into three days ago ).

fihsboy

by fihsboy

Thats gay. People are dumb. I would give someone the shirt off my back.......but I have no respect for a thief.

nicholas542

by nicholas542

yeah I would gladly help someone who is really in need. I have a good idea who did it he lives in my hood. I think i'll hide in the bushes with my sniper suit with my 300 H&H ELK rifle and wait for him to try again. I'll make his chest look like a window.

fihsboy

by fihsboy

I would just scare the shit out of him with the gun. haha. Set up some cameras...if you have them. We had people stealing gas in our neighborhood. So we set up cameras and found the little F@#$@ that were doing it. Gave the vid to the cops...got there liscense plate....BAM. Dont steal my shit.......ask and I will probably give.....but I dont like the stealing.

nicholas542

by nicholas542

That's a good idea I have a trail camera for hunting that takes pics when the motion sensor goes off. It stores around 80 pics. If I can catch the bastard in camera clearly I can give the evidence to the local cops. They didn't even take prints or pictures of my truck when it got broken into either. There was about a grand worth of stuff stolen too.

Building a fuge

16 posts • Page 2 of 2