LFS-Tampa,FL

7 posts

Discuss all topics related to saltwater / reef tanks.

dick_headers

LFS-Tampa,FL

by dick_headers

Does anyone know some good reefstore in Tampa,FL?

fihsboy

by fihsboy

Thats where my LFS gets his.........as he says......(good shit) from. He drives to tampa to get his corals and fish. But there is a guy in Daytona that sells the same stuff....for a little bit more. So if he doesnt feel like driving all the way down there.....he just goes to Daytona. I will ask him....but I doubt he will tell me, he doesnt want to lose my business. 1-904-272-7258. That is Reef Fanatics phone number. Justin will answer.......hes the owner. Just ask him if he knows of any stores around Tampa that you live there. I swear I pay the light bill at reef fanatics. But I do know there is a kick @## wholesale place down there. :)

dick_headers

by dick_headers

Thank you.

fihsboy

by fihsboy

http://www.thecoralcorral.com/Fish/tabi ... fault.aspx

Its in tampa.......thats the place he gets his stuff! Its pretty sick!

fihsboy

by fihsboy

You have no clue how hard I had to drill him for that. haha.

fishlady

by fishlady

Re: Reef store in Tampa. Try Marine Warehouse on West Hillsborough. Great corals, and they'll give you good advice. They'll also tell you what you're buying. Don't go to Aqua Star on Kings & Lumsden. He sold us a coral with a hitchhiker on it. We didn't know what it was, neither did he. His words were, lets see what it does. When it started taking over the tank, he didn't want it back. Gave us back $ credit when we had paid $$'s for it. That sucks. So, we won't do business with him anymore. He won't stand behind his product. So if you go there, buyer beware. I've also been told the Coral Connections in Sarasota are good, not sure haven't been there. Also try out Tampa Bay Saltwater you'll find them online, for liverock. They have an aquaculture farm in the Keys.

fihsboy

by fihsboy

Tampa Bay saltwater kicks @!#!!!!! They are very nice. A few pieces of rock i got from there had some aiptasia on it......but doesnt all live rock have at least one piece......i mean seariously. I didnt know what to do about aiptasia back then.......so I asked them........they sent me a bottle of aiptrid. Damn nice people.

LFS-Tampa,FL

7 posts