Black Saddle Back Clown found a new buddy

7 posts

Discuss all topics related to saltwater / reef tanks.

nicholas542

by nicholas542

After the death of my long tentacle anemone that my clown was hosted with he's been swimming around my pink tip haitian condylactus. To my knowledge condy's don't really host with any clown fish and visa versa. But my saddle back has found a new home it's kind of kewl

Snowboss4492

by Snowboss4492

sweet......................my smallest clown {a little less than an inch} has been "hosting" a small patch of hair algae...........it's funny as hell

blueshoes2208

by blueshoes2208

hahahahahaa hair algae???? haha thats a good one

snowboss

by snowboss

well he isn't the sharpest lil fella..............he postures for the korilia nano powerhead and plays with the algae hermits when the bigger clown runs him off because he's anoying him ................i call him "special K" most of the time ...he is a funny lil thing though - - i am waiting for him to start harrasing the big hermit....sabstian will kill him and eat him if he gets ahold of him though

Boss

fihsboy

by fihsboy

its like nemo!!!! but instead of having a gimpy fin.........he has a gimpy mind. hahahaha

gumbii

by gumbii

condilactus nems are way more dangerous to corals and fish than LTA or BTA... the only fish i've seen in they are pink skunks... i've seen condi's messing up percula's and other weaker species damselfish...

nicholas542

by nicholas542

My Saddleback is about 3 inchs long and is loving it in the condy it's the strangest thing i've seen. Normally condy's won't host with anything the oceans they come from clownfish arn't vary common in.

7 posts