rateing system?

6 posts

Discuss all topics related to saltwater / reef tanks.

lionlord3502

rateing system?

by lionlord3502

ok i was just looking at the top 10 rate reef tanks on here. do people have any sence of tast now i dont think my tank is nomber one quality but come on give me a brake some of the tanks that got on the top 10 look like shit. ether nothing but rock or over loded with the same thing aka no coler. come on people i have seen tanks on here that look awsome and deserve alot better rateing then others are giveing them. if you are going to rate a tank rate it on orginization , coral cambos and over all quality not gust wow look at all the shit he stuffed in that little tank when you know damn well if he dosent do a huge water change every week the tank is going to self destruct. o well that is my little rant for this month. tell me what you think . if i sound like a complet ass or if you agree.

p.s. yes i know my spelling sucks i dont need a reminder :)

puffedupseagull

by puffedupseagull

Hey my tank got in the top 10 last month?????

nicholas542

by nicholas542

Yeah I noticed that alot of high rated tanks don't really look all that impresive. Some just have a whole bunch of corals just packed together with bland coloring. Or they didn't put much imagination into their rock configuration just kind of stacked them together.

lionlord3502

by lionlord3502

ya puffed you have an awsome tank and im not just saying that your corals are difrent not all the same coler "brown" and it looks like you thought about the overall lay out of the tank it looks good. there is a tank rate in the top five that has nothing but brown leather and thay ar all cramed together looking like shit and one of the top 10 i cant rember what one has 3 corals in it and a shit load of live rock. o we havent all seen corelen alge before wow that deserves a high ranking lol what a load.

lionlord3502

by lionlord3502

i got one for you this is what i top 5 tank should be like in my mind. and this is a tank that i yoused to take care of it is the main show tank at my lfs. as a side note my neon green nepthea is still is this tank till i git my reef back up and running. you can see it on the left of the tank if it is the right spices the little frag on the left is worth the same and the bige green on the left.
ac338-DSC_0022.JPG

andre3983

by andre3983

damn man i totaly agree, some of these tanks suck and dont deserve the ratings they get!

rateing system?

6 posts