SICK OF UN-ANSWERED POSTS

17 posts • Page 1 of 2

Member introductions and random (non-aquarist) topics.

supertank

by supertank

i have been on this site for a while and getting information is tough, def not a quick source of information. post at www.monsterfishkeepers.com its quick and informative

Snowboss4492

by Snowboss4492

im sure monster fish keepers is a great site, but i think this one is a lot more personal, that being said, you don't even ave a profile posted yet and i havent seen you ask many questions {unless your strickly in the freshwater side, then i can speak to that much, sorry} so give us some time to get to know you -----------ive never seen anyone go unanswered unless they were just being stupid which you don't seem to be doing

I'm the Snowboss, welcome to the site

saltwaterpimp

by saltwaterpimp

i agree..im pimp..lol...boss its snowing...omg!!! not adding up but falling..

Snowboss4492

by Snowboss4492

holy crap !!!!! - - my plow is getting put on this friday, and i still don't have a sander ........nothin like last minute eh? lol

a1k8t31524

by a1k8t31524

its snowing in NY??????? People in ks do not know how to drive in the snow ......not looking foward to the first big storm..........not to mention all my employees will try and call in after that first big snow..... i can hear it now " i dont feel safe driving in this... i live on the other side of town blah blah blah" .....

a1k8t31524

by a1k8t31524

.... but back to the orginal topic..... freshwater has been pretty dead latley, gumbii is in and out, and peter has no comp at the moment, and if i dont have anything to say in the post i dont.....
hey this is my 500th post do i get a prize?

Tmercier834747

by Tmercier834747

I'm having a problem with my account on my PC so I can really only hop on for w/e reason on my laptop which is infrequent..

And despite my lack of activity I know for a fact I've answered several of your posts to the best of my ability supertank and am sorry you feel that every website should be filled with robots ready to answer all your questions. We're people.

Quite frankly I've had a number of questions that couldn't be answered here, and in many cases I found the answers ON MY OWN. I know that's a rough concept, but trust me it works.

Frankly in the meantime I'll be sticking around to answer what I can and enjoy ''the company.''

Edit: Actually it just occurred to me...the last time I answered one of your threads titled, "feeding" I dumped about 10 minutes of my time into giving you what was probably a long winded answer and didn't receive a thank you or any acknowlegement in reply. Just thought I'd throw that into the mix...

gumbii

by gumbii

aids...

jweb1369

by jweb1369

I still check this site at least once a day. If I see a question worth answering or one that I have good information about, I will answer it. Lately I just haven't seen anything I can be of much help.

a1k8t31524

by a1k8t31524

it is not like the guy who started this thred takes the advice that we give him anyways.....i know that i told him to wait for his cycle to finish before he got fish and he did not, and then i told him that he was pretty close to over stocked, and then her went out and got a id shark.....told him that they get massive and that he should return it but said he would wait till wit was to big then go from there..... oh well to each their own i guess

17 posts • Page 1 of 2