tear down

3 posts

Discuss all topics related to saltwater / reef tanks.

fihsboy

tear down

by fihsboy

I am working 40 hours a week right now and still going to school as well. Problem is I have NO time for my tank. :( I want to keep it, but I dont have ANY time for it. Not only that, but Ive spent myself into about a grand in debt for my tank. DAMN that sucks. haha. Im just trying to get outta the hole and take care of my tank at the same time. Crazy balancing act. question is, do you guys think I should sell my corals.......If I do that, it would be a LOT easier to maintain. Less feedings filters wouldnt have to be changed as much, waterchanges would be easier. Im thinking about tearing down the reef..........selling it.........and just keeping the set up as a saltwater FOWLR tank. It sucks.........but you gotta do what you gotta do. Any opinions? I dont even have enough money to buy water for my tank right now. which is gay. I guess I ought to take a picture of it before I tear it down to just rock and fish. BTW the algae problem that came with my protein skimmer.........has multiplied times about 10. All my rocks are covered with algae. I think I got a bad batch of water from my lfs.

blueshoes2208

by blueshoes2208

damn dude im feelin hte pressure of school right along with ya...

fihsboy

by fihsboy

yeah dude. I have a coral that I got for about 10 bucks.....my lfs told me he would give me 60 for it. (jaw drops) it grew quite a bit. Im going to sell all my corals and a little bit of live rock. Eventually Im goin to have him house my corals for a few weeks so I can drill my tank and put up my new stand. It will be a month or so before I can do that though.

tear down

3 posts