Tried it and I'm back for more.

7 posts

Discuss all topics related to saltwater / reef tanks.

Deltasigpony3648

by Deltasigpony3648

so I recently tried reefcentral.com and hated it. I posted 3 posts for advice and didn't get one reply and then posted again with less info and smaller posts and still and only one reply on multiple posts. What really pissed me off was people are on like 20 - 50 at all times and ppl are replying to post like football Sunday. So I have banned reefcentral on my comp and I'm back to here where I actually get feedback. This site is the s$&t and you guys kick ass

nicholas542

by nicholas542

Yeah I tried their site to get some help on their forums, and recieved the same treatment. They didn't really give me any relpies back and the ones that did didn't even pertain to the subject posted. This site Rocks I've gotten alot of help being new to saltwater from the members here.

puffedupseagull

by puffedupseagull

YUPPY FUCKS WITH HEAPS OF CASH AND NO PERSONALITY, THEY THINK THE WORLD REVOLVES AROUND THEM, & THEIR SHIT DON'T STINK.
THIS IS THE PLACE TO BE
ps sorry bout the swear word but god I get frustrated with people like that

nicholas542

by nicholas542

We'll I ain't got heaps of cash and the money I do have I spend way too much on my tank. God smoking crack would be cheaper than owning a saltwater reef tank. I''m a normal blue collar worker selling autoparts to people. I'd rather talk to you guys than some yuppy rich guy that pays to maintain his fish tank, and has the most expensive everything he can get his hands on.

Deltasigpony3648

by Deltasigpony3648

I dont have a ton of cash either but im excited for my upgrades me and my gf have been saving our singles and 5 nills for a year so we are upgrading i cant wait

nicholas542

by nicholas542

Yeah when I finally get moved out of my parents house I'm going to try and start a 100+ gallon FOWLR tank. If you guys know some people who don't post much on this forum, and have alot of experience please ask them to start posting to help out begginers like me, and others. I have tried to give people help when they ask questions, and I don't know all that much. That the one reason why I'm here to get help from more experienced people, and help new comers as much as I can.

Deltasigpony3648

by Deltasigpony3648

i dont have that much experience but i can tell you what worked for my so just message me with any questions or post up a question

7 posts