Get my Snowflake today.

24 posts • Page 3 of 3

Discuss all topics related to saltwater / reef tanks.

saltwaterpimp

by saltwaterpimp

blue, imo your ph,temp, and salinity are all low...ammonia .4 how often do you do water changes ?

Snowboss4492

by Snowboss4492

snowflake looks awsome man!!!!!!!!

blueshoes2208

by blueshoes2208

pimp ha having a low temp is a good thing for me, im running the tank without the tank lid and before the weather outside got cold my temp was about 83 and that felt warm as hell, i need a buffer for my ph im guessing, salinity is low prolly because hte water evaporates so fast that i just add RO water more often than i do water changes, my last actual water change was about 2 weeks ago and i have added 5 gallons of RO water twice.... i know my levels arent where their supposed to be but you have to remember i dont have a skimmer, never added a buffer for the shitty ph, and im running my FX5 off of the filter media that came with it, i havent bought the different stuff you put in it

saltwaterpimp

by saltwaterpimp

i wasn't talking shit..just wondering, and cuz you brought up diatom, ,unless you over fill your tank your salinity will never lower..i dont have a skimmer , i use a micron bag for a filter.most of my filtration is live sand and rock,and i do add a two part once a week.

swp

Get my Snowflake today.

24 posts • Page 3 of 3