moving my tank

6 posts

Discuss all topics related to saltwater / reef tanks.

kei9th

moving my tank

by kei9th

looks like ill have to move my tank and build a new stand. i finally got my pump for my sump/refugium. now i never really took the time to consider things when i originally built the stand.so moving my tank has to be an option because it is near a window and being in south Florida the tank gets the morning sun and the temp in the tank is high.so i have to move it anyways. as for the stand it works well to hold the tank but the way i want the sump installed it will not work. i guess thats okay i like building stuff, but to break down the tank and move it its just a pain in the ass. it will be nice to have the window back so i can see outside. i really dont feel like draining the tank, in the long run i guess its best. the only place where i have a good spot for the tank is on an opposing wall where my tv is hanging. so a rearranging of the whole living room will be called for also. these damn fishes

gumbii

by gumbii

man... that's a whole lot of fail to unfail...

but all that sounds like fun to me...

a1k8t31524

by a1k8t31524

i have moved my tank twice and it has sucked balls hardcore both times...... the second time i had to do it up 3 flights of stairs and in the intrest of saving time i left the gravel in...... not a good idea.....

puffedupseagull

by puffedupseagull

Move the WINDOW. HAHAHAH only kidding mate

Snowboss4492

by Snowboss4492

when serial32 moved his tank out of my basement it was easy as hell..........i left .......and when i came home it was gone, lol

he did lose his stone fish though in the move, RIP OSCAR

a1k8t31524

by a1k8t31524

yeah..... i have a 55 planted though.....

moving my tank

6 posts