PROBLEM

2 posts

Discuss all topics related to saltwater / reef tanks.

puffedupseagull

PROBLEM

by puffedupseagull

I find my self with a problem. When my tank is looking real good, and everything seems to be in the right location, fish are happy, corals all out etc, I feel I have to STUFF with the tank. Generally this will result in me knocking down LR or a coral and making me have to fix the problem.
THESE PROBLEMS DIDN'T EXIST UNTILL I PUT MY BLOODY HAND IN THERE.
Am i that addicted that i cant control myself to just leave it for a few weeks. Its like i want a drama so i can be hanging off the side of the tank. And if i have no money to buy additions for the tank, I will do overtime, which I hate just to get them ASAP (I HATE OT)
I think REEFING is more additive then CRACK or ICE. Not that I have tried either.
Man I need help, where is the loony bin. HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Snowboss4492

by Snowboss4492

your not alone man . . . . I couldn't keep my friggin hands out of the tank either ......"I wonder if this woud look better" "maybe if i put this here the clowns will like it" etc etc ...................i have slowed down some, but fight the urge daily to move something, especially since my big hermit likes to knock things over...........it used to be a daily thing to come home, feed the fish and restack everything the crab moved during the day..............now i try to only move the rocks once a week during maintinence.............................

and i have never tried crack, ice or meth but i think we do have some of the same adictive actions caused by those drugs as tank keepers......lol.......i can't imagine what I'll be like when i finally get this monster tank done and set up ...............

matter of fact i just bought another filter for my 1 yr old established 20 long .......because i wanted something different AAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

lol

Boss

PROBLEM

2 posts