OMG!!!

7 posts

Discuss all topics related to saltwater / reef tanks.

saltwaterpimp

OMG!!!

by saltwaterpimp

i moved my room around, lets just say i have to much shit, i had my stupid dresser covering a window for the longest time,not no more, its incredible.i get the sun from 11- it goes down i have 2 windows that run east to west and one on the west wall..i hope i dont have heat issues...corals are going to love this ...

fihsboy

by fihsboy

Corals will love it, as long as it doesnt turn into an algae problem. Sometimes it will. I had to move my tank away from the window because of it. But hey if it looks good Great!

lionlord3502

by lionlord3502

that is awsome man i got my cuda tank next to a window and the light beam into the tank it looks like whet it would going throu root of trees. but i have to keep my light on the tank off dering the day(not a prob because no reef) to keep alge from growing. i hope you dont have any problums good luck.

saltwaterpimp

by saltwaterpimp

my last reef had zero problems, i had about 5 hours on it, this time i have no skimmer,yet, and i used tap water i expect some problem algae shortly along with the good . i need to start buying ro water soon, i havent seen much brown ditom and very small patches of green ... but i know things are going to change fast ...

swp

Snowboss4492

by Snowboss4492

can you still do water changes out the window ?????

lol

saltwaterpimp

by saltwaterpimp

no it sucks.. mabie if i get a long hose i could, but for now i have to use buckets..bummer

Snowboss4492

by Snowboss4492

damn it .....lol..............you could just drill a hole in the wall

OMG!!!

7 posts