Goin to the Shits....

80 posts • Page 3 of 8

Member introductions and random (non-aquarist) topics.

a1k8t31524

by a1k8t31524

or just stick to anal that is always safe .......

a1k8t31524

by a1k8t31524

what is you job?

blueshoes2208

by blueshoes2208

i work at a united grocery store as a stocker/ chcker

Tmercier834747

by Tmercier834747

Dude I'll tell you right now sex isn't all its cracked up to be. Sometimes..yes..it CAN be, but if you're just out to lose your virginity and you just give it to the first girl that'll say yes there's a good chance it could turn into a regret and that sex can become a pattern of more want from whoever rather than a dedication to a single person. I'm not talking from experience or anything(lol), nor am I saying you need to have sex with one person your whole life - who does afterall.

I just have so much more integrity and joy sharing my ''love'' with one person rather than ''spreading it around'' so to speak. lol I had my years of whoring and I'm not proud of them, I did learn a lot from them, which is probably why despite a lack of a christian influence (parents drive me nuts) I stick with the same girl.

You say "V-card" as though its a bad thing, although I'm sure deep down you know virginity really isn't --- even though thats what all your classmates and the rest of your current generation might wish to convey first to you.

On one hand you can say life is short and you'd better experience all you can before its over - which could be at any time. On the other, I'll say that if I die tomorrow and not yet experienced sex I probably wouldn't be devastated - wherever sort of afterlife I do or do not end up in. =P

Anyway...sorry for blabbing on as I always do. I'm always long-fingered I guess. lol That didn't really sound right. Listen to your head not your -hoar-mones. Don't let your friends fool you into thinking that screwing every cheerleader is really making them happy either. Laugh all you want but I'm serious. =p

Snowboss4492

by Snowboss4492

great advise TM............

and on another note.....you'd be really suprized to find out that a lot of the "cool" people who may or may not be pressureing you into the sex world are virgins themselves ...................

sex isn't status in any form for more than a moment {"yeah i hit that" , the next day}.....and eventually it becomes a negative.................who wants to be with the girl who slept with the team or with the guy who'll stick it anything that doesn't bite him first

Boss

blueshoes2208

by blueshoes2208

hum... i think things are a little out of proportioned.... i woudl be equally as happy jus to kiss a girl or even to go on a date and have a good time and laugh and hold ands and whatnot and it just seems like my odds of that happening are about the same as say.... getting a wolf eel and putting crabs and shrimp in the tank and not having the eel eat them all... that should b a good comparison for yall. As far as i know i might be the only person like that, it just seems like i will never find somebody taht when they find out im a virgin like instantly quits calling me. As for those super hot brunettes or blodnes that are in sororities at Texas Tech, yea i glimpse at them but deep inside me there is this college girl that she is able to go to college by financial aid, she doesnt have the coolest phone or purse and she doesnt even have a car because seh cant afford it but there is just something about her that i find more attractve than any looks can overcome idk.... just a thought... should keep this post busy for the next few hours

Snowboss4492

by Snowboss4492

sounds like mickey D's and a nice walk ..bud..............

if she's as cool as you think she is, you'll be standing nude together in front of your tank soon enough...........lol

doomydarkdoom

by doomydarkdoom

A lot of girls think it's sweet when a guy is a virgin. I don't know who those women are who want the guy who's drilled every other girl on campus, but I don't personally know any of them, and certainly am not one of them. Girls with more to offer than a big rack don't want man-whores anyway.

If you are feeling lonely, you might go volunteer at a local animal shelter. That way you get to cuddle a lot of animals who need the attention just as much as you do, and it might be a good way to meet cute kennel techs. For some reason, a lot of guys don't do kennel tech jobs... mostly girls.

I'm biased though, I worked at a shelter, heh. But it certainly is nice to get some affection from a dog or cat that really appreciates you.

fihsboy

by fihsboy

Come to florida man! Ill hook you up. Girls are dying to find good guys around here. I know girls that would kill to find a guy that still had there V card. Dude its not all its cracked up to be these guys are right. I was a big time player for three years.....I mean lock your daughter up im in town kinda player. I have had sex with 26 girls.........im only 19. Im not bragging.......im kinda ashamed really. Thats a ridiculous amount........my probability of having aids or std's and that stuff is high. I got tested a year back to make sure. (im clean by the way) The saying the grass is always greener on the other side is so true. You just gotta live life for today. I agree with doomy....thats a great place to meet people. Another great place.....bookstore. Trust me on this one. If you see a cute girl in the bookstore in say the suspense section, just be like OHh whos your favorite author or something. Or OHH i heard that was a really good book. BS your way through it. iv done it plenty of times, and my cousin(a girl) goes to bookstores just to get hit on. She will go to the car sections and start looking and asking guys which book she should get. Go to pet smart on adoption day. :) BIG HIT there. Anyone in any of your classes? I met my girlfriend bowling.....I kinda through my ball in her lane.... so I asked if I could buy her another game. since I messed up hers. haha. been together since. Just be yourself.....try to be outgoing and be confident but not arrogent. Heres a scenario.....your walking in lets say the mall. A really cute girl walks by you with her friends.....and smiles at you.......what do you do?

fihsboy

by fihsboy

BY THE WAY you could always use a pick up line..... Say a girl is sitting in the food court...with her friends........walk up and say "Excuse me but do you happen to know how much a polar bear weighs"?................"enough to break the ice" Hi im blueshoes....

ive only used it once messing around for my buddy........but it worked.

Goin to the Shits....

80 posts • Page 3 of 8