Goin to the Shits....

80 posts • Page 2 of 8

Member introductions and random (non-aquarist) topics.

fihsboy

by fihsboy

You lucky sob. lol. I wish I was gettin money back. I know how you feel bud. I have student loans and a car payment and insurance and girl friend payments.....shes turning 18 next weekend.....and its costing me a TON. Be glad your where your at. I have 4 credit cards with balances and my tank isnt helping. haha. I get it though. Life throws some curve balls some times.....and you just gotta close your eyes and swing. If your lonely........go hit up a club some time. hang out with friends. Do what ever you want man. Best years of our lives! By the way A1K congrats with overcoming the drugs! I have a few friends that went through it and my brother. I saw how hard it is, congrats man, thats a huge step to having a better life! In fact.....my lfs owner had to sell because hes strung out on drugs....That stuff is bad news. Keep your head up, and play some Halo. That always makes me happy. :)

jweb1369

by jweb1369

Wow, a revealing thread. I too barely graduated high school with a 2.0015 GPA. I had to take 4 extra classes at an adult center to be able to pass. I partied so hard you guys probably wouldn't imagine. Hell, most people I know thought it was crazy. I was going out every night and just blowing my pay checks. I got into night clubs and bars when I was 16 getting served whatever I wanted. I used to go to this one bar almost every other night. Hung out with people that thought I was 26, mind you I could grow a full beard at 16. Met a ton of chicks and sealed the deal on quite a few. I used to wake up at 3 PM after a night of partying, call up friends and go back out to party again. In HS everyone called me a party boy, I was the epitamy of "life of the party". Anytime anyone wanted to throw a party they would call me and my best friend to invite everyone. You wouldn't put it past us to have a casual party of about 50 people on a week night. When it was all said and done I don't really regret it, but I have taken it as a lesson that, that kind of lifestyle gets you no where. I now have to pay for all my college, whereas my friends that had good GPA's don't pay a cent. I am about to be 20 and am already in $10,000 school loan debt. It sucks but I have to suck it up if I want to be a physicist. I have 4 tests next week that I have no idea what they are about.... I should be studying right now lol.

Oh and I have thought of moving to the middle of no where and stockpiling. Eventually if I make great money I will buy a fallout house cheap and stockpile there for a vacation or relaxation spot. When I turn 21 I'm getting my CCW permit and am purchasing a hand gun. This world is crazy to not protect yourself.

a1k8t31524

by a1k8t31524

you know... i look back on everything and i wouldnt say i "regret" anything because i do not think i would be where i was today if i had not done what i did. mind you i have regrets i do ....but thoes made me into who i am
man i wish i had only 10k in student loans... that would be sweet i am sitting at about 57k in student loans..... sucks ass my payments are right around 700 a month ....ehhhh
my HS GPA was 1.6....... ha i am pretty sure that both my goverment and englist teacher did me favors and gave me D's instead of F's so i would graduate.
mind you i was just lazy when it came to school i did a semesters worth of english work the day after my last day of school. So i could do it i just didnt want to. Like i said i graduated top of my class in culinary school. and i was all strung out most of the time..... but i liked it so i worked hard at it and mind you when your all spun out and awake for days on end you got a little bit more time to study than most people
I remember my last month there middle of summer in AZ got evicted from my apt moved in with a friend .... also a fellow tweeker who had now power.......god it sucked......

blueshoes2208

by blueshoes2208

see....im almost to the point to where i want to get in trouble for something... i am never in trouble and therefore... i know you all will say to keep that way and explain how bad it is to b in trouble ha... but my life is just soooo boring..... i NEVER party, patially due to the fact that i cant dance... i dont drink...... i dont smoke..... i still have the V card to nobodys suprise..... i jus feel like doing something stupid so that my life will change a little bit..... i feel like im oging to grow old and regret the things that i DIDNT do... im prolly the only person that thinks that... pretty sure of it....
AK dude... idk how you got over the drugs andt turned your life around like that..... must have been a lil holy man in there somewhere..... :)
Boss- i really hope that tank does good for me....... EVERYBODY i know is against it.. so my curiosity in the hobby is the only reason i still have it.. besides you guys....
So in order to change life around a lil bit i have planned : A) telling my job to fuck off B) putting a bright blue mohawk like stipe down the middle of my hair C) Getting a bike off of God knows what credit score and D) Shooting a prarie dog with my 30-06 time to see how many people agree with those thoughts...

jweb1369

by jweb1369

Hey man, calm down. Your talking crazy. You just need to buy a six pack, smoke a joint, and watch something funny. Might I suggest Dane Cook or Katt Williams stand up comedy. Might even be worth it for you to just get totally lit one night. Sleep in the entire next day. Go to the beach or read a book. You have to keep the mind active and sharp. Get involved with politics, hell everyone needs to do that. Our economy is in the shitter, and I am trying to invest in stocks because now is better than ever if the average person wants to make a killing. Dude I can come up with just tons of stuff to occupy my time if I had nothing to do. Usually I just enjoy doing nothing though. Maybe shave your head. Don't buy a bike if you can't afford it, that's just a stupid idea. Try to invest your money in something. Don't shoot an animal unless you intend to eat it, and prarie dogs are not good to eat, they carry disease. Go to a shooting range. However, I might suggest that you don't really need to be around guns if you feel so bad about life. Get out be active, it's more rewarding. Do something that has a positive impact on someone else's life. It will be of greater reward to your conscience.

Snowboss4492

by Snowboss4492

not to mention that im sure everyone on here who has given testimony to doing bad things and getting into trouble will tell you recovering { and thank god they did} can cost you more and will cost you more than you could ever imagine

trouble is never a good investment...............

as far as the tank goes..............fuck people, you want to be a bad ass? prove em all wrong and build the badest salt system in your area.......become the "midwest- salt water Pimp" {sorry Pimp, just an example,lol}

a real badass is the person who can look at someone in the real shitter and reach down and help them out......be that person.....

nothing wrong with the "V" card either .................i was 19 bud before i cashed it in.............and although sex is great and fun, i really wish i hadn't slept with some of the crawl i have over the years, because it's such a special thing between my wife and I and i wish she were the only one i had shared it with, but oh well

and yeah guns and a bikes are both pretty dangerous things - i am a former marine that went through sniper training {not the full course} was on the USMC rifle team and loves shooting, but have no use for guns anymore
road bikes for 20 years and my wife is terified of them so i don't have them anymore either

they are for a very select few and i'm sorry to say young people {not you for anyreason} shouldn't be out with them and on them.................sorry im an advocate on these things, lol

but smokin a fatty and sleepin all day sounds like a plan man .......lol

your doin fine bud

Boss

jweb1369

by jweb1369

yea trust me gettin in trouble is no fun, 2 months after graduating me and a couple of friends got arrested for burglary of an occupied dwelling (we broke in, didn't steal anything), and battery with a deadly weapon. Long story, but then about 7 months after that I got a DUI. So total, that all cost me about $10,000.

doomydarkdoom

by doomydarkdoom

You can try to go out and party and experiment with drugs and such, but it's not going to fulfill you. You need to find what you're really searching for in life, and starting the cycle of partying is just going to delay you. But some people do need to go through that before they realize what's important in life, so it's entirely up to you.

But so is your entire life. There are things we can't control in our lives, but there are many things we CAN control, and, barring some mental illness (I should know, I've got at least two), we can always control the way we VIEW our lives.

In really rough times, it's good to have something like an aquarium... something you can just sit back and watch, clear your head, let your thoughts just float around without trying to catch one or another. There are good things and there are bad in life, but ultimately it is our struggles that make us who we are, and most of the time the situation is not as hard as we think.

Just try to relax and don't make things harder on yourself than they really are.

fishboy711

by fishboy711

Perhaps sell everything you have and move to a small island in the pacific. I hear that they're supposed to be the happiest places on the planet.

a1k8t31524

by a1k8t31524

if your that concerned about the V card man just go out and get a hooker..... ha j/k
i mean think about it how bad would it suck if you did get laid but found out 3 months later that the girl was preggo and se has the herp, or the hiv for that matter mabey a case of the GW the gifts that keeps on giving,,,,,,ha

Goin to the Shits....

80 posts • Page 2 of 8