FORUM DEAD

46 posts • Page 1 of 5

Member introductions and random (non-aquarist) topics.

supertank

FORUM DEAD

by supertank

GUY IS IT ME OR HAS THIS FORUM SLOWED DOWN, I HAVE RECENTLY POST A FEW TOPICS WHICH I NEEDED ADVICE AND I WAS LUCKY TO GET ONE REPLY.LOL. IT NOT THE SOURCE OF KNOWLEDGE IT WAS A FEW MONTH BACK. I NO PETE IS GONE AND HE WAS VERY HELPFUL BUT THIS MEAN A FEW OF THE MORE EXPERIENCED FISH KEEPERS NEED TO STEP UP AND SHARE THERE KNOWLEDGE..

WHAT DO YOU ALL THINK?? AGREE????

Snowboss4492

by Snowboss4492

are you posting in fresh or salt water ?

i can't help with fresh but there are a lot of really good people on the salt side

maybe time to switch flavors???? lol

Boss

Boss

supertank

by supertank

i have been posting in the freshwater section an found that its not that informative these days. im only kinda new to this hobby an pete had been helping me with alot of things but since he has went awol there aint anyone to fill his boots, and they are biig boots to fill.lol..

supertank

ChristinaBug2890

by ChristinaBug2890

Theres certainly less...but i cant say anything, spending more time out lately trying to have fun takes away from ratemyfishtank forum time.

snowboss

by snowboss

Bug ...needs a good man super...................maybe you could hook her up and get her back onto more important things like staying in the forum......lol

dizzcat

by dizzcat

I have noticed the freshwater forum is dead too. Seems like I have been talking to myself lately! LOL

supertank

by supertank

well dizzcat my knowledge of freshwater is limited to say the least i had been depending on you guys to help me out.ha. are people moving to other forums??? at the moment i only post in this one are there other more informative, after all my main priority is my fish dont matter were i post.lol. i lik this site tho pitty it has dried up lately. bring back pete

dizzcat

by dizzcat

OK, so I see this thread is slowly dieing away LOL

Good title for it.

Wake up everyone!!

Here's some coffee for those who need it (_)> (_)>

ChristinaBug2890

by ChristinaBug2890

im having one at the moment. Mmm. Should probably go do a water change...the tank needs it.

Snowboss4492

by Snowboss4492

PK is missing in action, wheres Gumbii, Schigara, Dick Headers etc etc etc

they prolly started a cool people forum and didn't invite us - - - - - -

lol

FORUM DEAD

46 posts • Page 1 of 5