i think i got a problem

6 posts

Discuss all topics related to saltwater / reef tanks.

kei9th

i think i got a problem

by kei9th

ooh look at that, i want that, one of those, will this fish be okay with that fish? yes ill take it. no? ill try it and see what happens. now thats an ugly fish ill take it. its how much? alright i want that too. so you say my puffer will eat it? well i want it anyways. (he hasnt eaten anything he shouldnt yet) i think i need a bigger tank. but i work hard so why cant i? i dont like the way the rock looks i guess ill change the layout. well i have to go to the fish store be back in a couple of hours. i seem to always come home with something. im supprised my girlfreind puts up with me. drive to where to see a new fish store. well okay at least they have shark feedings twice a week. is this a problem for anyone else?
fb06b-5weektank 018.jpg

Snowboss4492

by Snowboss4492

LMAO !!!!!!!!!

man you hit the nail on the head bud................wow, lol

fihsboy

by fihsboy

yes....its a problem. I think the fish stores are putting crack in the water. I am still paying for my new light on my credit card..........yet now I want to make a stand and hood that looks really nice. I want to get more corals........and if im going through all that trouble......I may as well ditch the old size tank and go bigger!! what to do what to do. I agree......I cant stop spending either. I buy at LEAST one thing a week for my tank. Last week I bought new lights.......20 gallons of water a new coral more 2 part calcium and alk.......few more rocks Its like a disease! Theres no way to slow down in this hobby until you just go absolutly broke! I just started to frag some corals though.........soo thats helping offset SOME of the costs. and it takes up a little bit of time......But then you ask yourself.......Well if I had a bigger tank.......I could frag more and make more money!!!!! I agree with yoU !

gumbii

by gumbii

we tried a horseshoe crab on both of the tanks at work... one died in two days... fail... but it just didn't have enough room for it to frolic...

the other is still alive... but everyone hates it... and you never see it... so it was like a win win you could say...

and i'm going to be the most kick arse LFS evAr!!!... yes you could have a butterfly fish and a bubble anemone... lolasjdklfjasdfl...

fihsboy

by fihsboy

haha nice! horse shoes are insanely hard to keep.....Just like mandarins they are very demanding.

puffedupseagull

by puffedupseagull

MAN I'M SO CLOSE TO DIVORCE OVER MY GIRLFRIEND oopps i mean fishtank ITS NOT FUNNY
SO TRUE GUYS SO TRUE!!!!!!!!1

i think i got a problem

6 posts