Test

8 posts

Discuss all topics related to saltwater / reef tanks.

schigara

Test

by schigara

Just checking to see if I can at least post.

Trying to reply, when I hit submit" I get "INTERNAL ERROR: File upload was unsuccessfull. Contact system administrator."

lol.....I try to reply to this post and I get the same error message?

I must have jacked something up.
Last edited by schigara on Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

saltwaterpimp

by saltwaterpimp

it works !
68aa5-000_0724.JPG

Snowboss4492

by Snowboss4492

Schigara............it's not you ...im having the same issue - - -if you clic on the "reply" in the last posted text box, you'll be able to reply

i sent Java a message and he said they were working on it

take note that you can now upload a pic from this text box too....woohoo uptown man, lol

Boss

schigara

by schigara

test

ahhh. I see. Thanks Boss. So, it's not my pc's problem.

Anyways, I just reloaded my OS since it's been about 18months and it was getting really slow.

Snowboss4492

by Snowboss4492

i'm getting ready to buy another hard drive for my desktop and load XP on it.....it has vista and i've maxed the ram and shut everythin i can possably live without off and it's still a slow POS .......................thise commercials on TV with the PC guy and MAC guy are SOOOOOOOOOOOO true, lol

i would like to try a MAC.....been looking at ibooks to replace this laptop {busted the screen hinge} but i don't wanna spend alot right now in case i don't like it

i sent java another msg. and he said they were still working on it, and apologized

he seems like a nice guy

Boss

gumbii

by gumbii

yeah it's about time we could upload pics... it was tottally fail before...

and yes... i'm getting tired of that error thing... i have to copy and paste my response now... fuck...

fihsboy

by fihsboy

build you a PC. cheap and reliable if done right. I built a powerhouse for about $1100. I have 8gigs of ram a terabyte of hard drive a quad core processor.....fastest thing you could imagine. I COULD run four video cards.......but im not a gamer so its kinda pointless. I have vista and it runs smooth with all the hardware. :)

Snowboss4492

by Snowboss4492

dang man ................i want a monster like that, lol............i don't need a terra bit HD though but i would like to have 2-3 monitors going - -

but my desktop although slow as hell with Vista is brand new and i'm really wanting to replace this laptop ..............wanna build me a monster laptop? LOL

Test

8 posts