new motorcycle credit stuff????

2 posts

Member introductions and random (non-aquarist) topics.

blueshoes2208

by blueshoes2208

ok so for a while i have been wanting a sport bike, not over 600 cc and preferably used but im in a delima my parents are divorced and i dotn have a credit score, that i know of so i figure the only way to fix this is to have a co-signer right?? well my dad would do it but he had to file forclosure on his house in 2003 so he said it wouldnt work and i know for a fact my mom wont do it, what other way is there to get around this if any?

Tmercier834747

by Tmercier834747

See if you can get a high interest loan or credit card and always pay your bills on time...With bad or no credit most banks will turn you down for a loan, even a high interest loan...

If you get a cheap enough bike ($3000 or so) most credit card companies would be happy to give you a credit card with a credit limit of $3000, and a 0% intro APR for (possibly) 12 months and after that the interest will skyrocket. Pay it off in that 12 month period or suffer the consequences.

Or just learn to live without one for the time being...

Not to be cold but, everyone has NEEDS and WANTS. Fortunately for our lives sake most things are really WANTS.

2 posts