design question

3 posts

Discuss all topics related to saltwater / reef tanks.

Snowboss4492

design question

by Snowboss4492

as we get closer to building our house {hopefully break ground in the next 2-3 weeks} the plan for the house has changed 100 times due to budget constraints - - - - so now i have a plan for putting a "column tank" at the end of a bar between the livingroom and the kitchen from the top of the bar to the ceiling, not all tank, it will have a top built in with lighting and such - - - i have a space about 30 x 30 inches and would like to go about 24-30 inches tall....................my question is............can i have buy this tank in arylic or have it made and come through the bottom with bulk heads, with tubes up to the top for "overflows" and returns to keep all sides open for viewing? I'm thinking a large center "pile" or column of live rock with all the tubes inside it - - hope this makes sence, we need to have a drawing pad progeam in here .....lol

gumbii

by gumbii

need pictures...

saltwaterpimp

by saltwaterpimp

snowboss it would work and would be very clean..i also am starting a project i just built my pole barn haha..i am working on getting some 250 gallon tanks off a guy down the road who had sharks. i need to propagate something before i go crazy..i was thinking of sacrophyton,xenia, and if i can get some nephiea(spelling)..and that would be a start for now...then get in to the lordacan,micromussa , and my favorite....blastos...

design question

3 posts