snowflake eal not eating

18 posts • Page 2 of 2

Discuss all topics related to saltwater / reef tanks.

singapore

by singapore

he isnt really bullied. he stays under his rock at one side of the tank, and most of the fish avoid that side due to the anemone and urchin that seem to stay mostly on that side. the other day i bought a longnose butterfly and 2 new blue damsels. . . but after a few days...one of the damsels disappeared. it was realy small. maybe a little bigger than the peices of shrimp i feed the eel. hmmm...maybe he did eat it...i nvr thought of that.

i hope not...that was a $5 meal...

gumbii

by gumbii

he ate it...

schigara

by schigara

Yep Boss, was definitely a bad day for sure with a bit of Crown mixed in and I will not go into any details.

I want to apologize to the OP and all others. I feel like a real shit.

Snowboss4492

by Snowboss4492

lol - - - -crown will do that shit man ....................... no need to apologize to me bud, i know where you usually come from so it was pretty clear you where a little off that night .......................

Singapore - - -just be thankful it wasn't a 30-40 dollar fish ......

lbmash

by lbmash

Over the last 2 weeks, my Picaso Trigger has eaten 14 of my 15 blue damsels, that fat bastard has got to go!

singapore

by singapore

yeah ive heard picasso's can decimate small fish populations in your tank...hat why i decides to get the eel over him...

but everyone...im afraid this post has come to an end... this morning, the eel was dead...and guess what he puked up...a tiny blue damsel...

god it wasnt a pretty sight, especially since all the hermits, starfish, and urchin were all over the dead fish.

poor guys,,,

Snowboss4492

by Snowboss4492

man ...........that sucks, sorry for your lose ...............it's cool to see the hermits doing their jobs though, natural progression bud

Boss

dick_headers

by dick_headers

i still think he's been overfed. I know I'm stubborn

snowflake eal not eating

18 posts • Page 2 of 2