the best aquarium plant fertilizer

7 posts

Discuss all topics related to freshwater and planted tanks.

aquaman80

by aquaman80

what's the best plant fertilizer out there?

what do you guys think???

a1k8t31524

by a1k8t31524

please quit cross posting. it is really annoying. there is no need to post the same subject in the two different discussions we will see it if you put it in just one...

aquaman80

by aquaman80

some people have a life...unlike you!!! not everyone read all the postings!!! get a life!!! you are annoying!!! besides, i just made a mistake...jesus christ!!! there are a lot of rude people here!!! and your aquarium is ugly...3 years...and that's all you got!!!

a1k8t31524

by a1k8t31524

you know you dont have to get personal with it, it was a simple request. and i am sure that many people on here would agree with me on this point. And honestly i do have a life. Not that i need to prove that to you at all, and i just so happens that at my job i have the time to sit down and scrool through all the posts.
There was no need to make it personal by sending me a private message, calling me an a** hole and a mother f**ker... how old are you now?

Darkruby5088

by Darkruby5088

The anger is not needed here inside a forum for aquarist... Not to be nosy but lets just get along, plz

aquaman80

by aquaman80

you're right Darkruby...

all i wanted to know is what's the best fertilizer out there? that's all...

hey, a1k8t3...i never called you those names...read it again...i only called you jackass...that's it...i never called you...a** hole and a mother f**ker

anyway...god bless u a1k8t3...

yasherkoach

by yasherkoach

Seachem Flourish Tablets the best. Here are the reasons:

nitrogen, phosphate, potash, calcium, magnesium, sulfur, boron, chlorine, cobalt, copper, iron, mananese, sodium, zinc

this tablet, placed in the gravel cover about 15+ inches of area, the tablet lasts about 6-8 weeks...plant roots will feed off the tablet. you will have lush green plants because all the minerals are covered. aquariumguys.com sell these tablets, pretty cheap, about $6.00 or so for 10 tablets which will last about 18 months. I hope this helps.

7 posts