CICHLID NEWSLETTER!!!!!

2 posts

Discuss all topics related to freshwater and planted tanks.

miami754

CICHLID NEWSLETTER!!!!!

by miami754

Ok, everyone - we have lift off. The guy I am working with is the marketing guy of this operation (I am the writer and cichlid guy) and he decided not to offer the first issue for free due to the large base he has built up willing to buy it. I sincerely apologize for the misinformation in my previous post. If you want to purchase it or just check out the webpage go to:

http://www.cichlidfishsecrets.com/TheCi ... t/Vol1/N1/

I used dandan's and dizzcat's pics in this issue so they each received a free copy from me. I will let each of you know when I use yours. There will be 3 issues per month and they cost $7 per issue. I really try to load each issue with a great deal of information and my own experiences so I think it will be excellent for anyone who reads it. I certainly wish someone had written something like this when I was younger.

Anyways, if you do end up purchasing it, let me know what you think. I am very interested in feedback.

Thank you again to everyone who donated their pictures. I will send you the issue where I use your pictures.

jweb1369

by jweb1369

Awesome! Looks pretty good man. I might buy a copy when I get my student loans, haha. Im broke for sure.

CICHLID NEWSLETTER!!!!!

2 posts