Fresh Pleco copy's

6 posts

Discuss all topics related to freshwater and planted tanks.

Who do you want to leave

Freshwaterpleco
60%
Peterkarig
40%

Total votes : 5

freshwaterpleco

Fresh Pleco copy's

by freshwaterpleco

Freshwaterpleco got copied by Freshpleco.

saltwaterpimp

by saltwaterpimp

peterkarig is king of freshwater.anyone who reads this let it be known FRESHWATERPLECO IS A IDIOT. if you take hi advice your tank will more then likely fail. or he will tell you to kill it. to all the new people here if you read his post. you will see he is good for raising blood pressure and giving bad advice and talking about you like he is some expert. hes not.
swp

spongebob4460

by spongebob4460

i agree with saltwaterpimp, lets not entertain pleco's posts.

Peterkarig3210

by Peterkarig3210

Freshwaterpleco. This isn't a site where one person rules the site. I never considered myself the know it all about everything freshwater. Why you feel it's either you or me is crazy. You really don't know that much about freshwater fish and trying to bully yourself into being the king or something is ridiculous. I'll post pics of my tanks soon and it'll be obvious that I know something about what I'm talking about. I just went back to school, graduated, and am helping hospitalized people in critical condition stay alive. I had to get into my field without being the expert and it's often humiliating, but that's life!

freshwaterpleco

by freshwaterpleco

all right i admit that i'm not an expert but i'm not a begginer either. I'm in the middle. Iv'e been keeping tanks for 6 months and none of my fish died in 3 months. So that explains it. I know my tank doesn't look so good but you don't need to remind me. So chill out and stop acting that way. I'm just trying to ask questions and you guys don't understand it

Peterkarig3210

by Peterkarig3210

OK. That's being honest, something many can never get to. I had fish tanks for ten years, 30 years ago as a kid, and my mentor was my stepmother, a marine biologist turned freshwater who had 9 fish tanks of her own where she studied crayfish behavior. Then I got back into it 12 years ago starting with digging garden ponds and having balcony water gardens with fish and live plants. I started back with a 10 gallon tank and then a 20 gallon, a 60 gallon, and now I have all three plus a 100 gallon and a tiny 1 gallon for baby fry. All my tanks have live plants and yes, I do have problems with my tanks at times. The main reason I haven't posted pics of my tanks is because I put a plant that was in a pond into my 100 gallon tank and I introduced red brush algae, which is really hard to get rid of and looked like hell. I've now spent hours and hours removing all I could of this crap and now the tank finally looks pic worthy. I couldn't understand why I was having so many problems with algae because I thought I was beyond these issues. You want to see an expert's tank? Check out www.nobobo.com This guy knows what he's doing.

Fresh Pleco copy's

6 posts