filter cleaning

16 posts • Page 2 of 2

Discuss all topics related to freshwater and planted tanks.

yasherkoach

by yasherkoach

well thanks for the compliments Alasse

I knew you'd set the record straight...I will leave it at what you have stated:

"Nowhere Yasher did i state that EVERY tank MUST have carbon. I purely was saying that carbon is far from a scam and can be extremely benifial to some tanks!!"

all's fair in love & war

...and Natalie, I will fight her with a plunger in a raised hand (((smiles)))

lol

natalie265
Site Admin

by natalie265

Sorry Yasher, i'm putting my money on Alasse, although i'm sure you'd put up quite a fight.

yasherkoach

by yasherkoach

natalie, I have found one thing with Alasse...though she and I disagree about 7 out of 10 times, she does have a variety of tanks that have given her much experience in this hobby, and all her replies or her help for others that require it come out 100% correct of the time, I too, believe it or not, will put my own money on Alasse

The tank I own is very specific unto itself. I have brought the tank closer to nature than most if not all the hobbyists on this site, nevertheless, Alasse, as I stated above, has much more experience in various scenarios which give her a keen insight into helping those that are of need.....so in regards to Alasse, I never take it hard in any way, for I know she knows better than I do when it comes to multiple types of problems, understand?

like I said, all's fair in love & war (in other words, Alasse and I spar all the time yet we have a deep love for this hobby, we truly respect our living inhabitants, either live plant, invertebrate or fish - and so the buck truly stops on this)

So no fight from me (((smiles)))

natalie265
Site Admin

by natalie265

Well, the two of you definitely make this site more interesting. I do respect the both of you immensely.

vertman

by vertman

well yashercoach ive just got the standerd jewul filter system,basiclly about 8 layers of filters.as i said no probs to date so pretty happy,but i did replace the carbon filter the other day and i can notice an improvement in clarity..and ive only been sguishing out the sponges in the removed weekly water,..
so as you say its a scam by giants to rid me of my hard earned cash..shame on them.
peace....

dream2reef

by dream2reef

Yay Carbon!

filter cleaning

16 posts • Page 2 of 2